3/3 Imp Cleave or 3/5 Enrage - ICC

I don't have extensive experience in ICC, and from what I've seen both of these talents seem useful.

Imp cleave for spikes on marrowgar, adds on deathwhisper, adds on boat in gunship(lol), but havent seen much use for it in plague.

Enrage on the other hand is 6% damage during Marrowgar's whirlwind, Deathwhispers aoe bolts + when adds cleave. Nothing on gunship but once again nobody cares about gunship. Nothing on saurfang unless you manage to get blood beasts on you which is a horrible idea anyways.

Festergut seems like it would have some use for it, same with rotface and putricide.

But what about the last few bosses in ICC? What would be more beneficial raid wise overall?

I personally stand with Imp cleave as getting adds down asap = more time on the boss. But correct me if I'm wrong in thinking so.

Re: 3/3 Imp Cleave or 3/5 Enrage - ICC

Cleave
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

Go with Imp Cleave fo sho.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Battousai
    Cleave

Cleave

Enrage is a leveling / FuryPvP (lol?) talent largely that really shouldn't be picked up in a serious PvE environment. However, the extra damage from the improved cleave talent is huge and there are a lot of fights with multiple targets to cleave. Add Glyph of Cleaving to that and damn... Cleave will be a big portion of your damage on multi target fights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Enrage also requires you to be critically hit, I might be wrong here, but if not i I don't see you getting crit much in pve

cleave

cleave, enrage should never be used in pve
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrisacc
    Enrage also requires you to be critically hit, I might be wrong here, but if not i I don't see you getting crit much in pve
    Enrage: Gives you a 30% percent chance to gain a x% damage bonus for 12 seconds after being the victim of a damaging attack.

Check your facts son

Quote Originally Posted by Blindsurgeon
    Enrage: Gives you a 30% percent chance to gain a x% damage bonus for 12 seconds after being the victim of a damaging attack.

Check your facts son
    He said he might be wrong, and why should he check when there are people like you that will do it for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Blindsurgeon

Check your facts son
    first he said he might of been wrong, i still thought enrage required a crit, shows how useless that talent is when no one even bothers reading the tooltip.

15+ Year Old Account

I can confirm that enrage does not proc from aoe raid damage. Thus it's useless.

R.I.P. YARG

Ah, wasn't aware Enrage doesn't proc off AOE. thanks for the info everyone

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Cleave
    Evil people on cell phones preventing me having a sig!
    Quote Originally Posted by Koedy
    Blizzard paid Iceland to start this real-life volcano event!!!! Deathwing is coming!!