Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Funny Hunter Pet Story

I dont like Obama, not because he is black,
    but just because he promised so much and did so less.
    I would have done the same ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Elanale
    It's the racist equivelent to replying to the senders with an attachment of cheez whiz and their sibling's genitals. The joke, poor as it is, is that it's what they like to put in their mouths.

EDIT: I guess you guys can find it funny... living as I do in the Deep South, all it does for me is fill me with cold fury.
    First of all, I'm Mexican and in no way racist. Secondly my cousin and my first best friend is Black 2 of my aunts married black men. I was born in Texas I have nothing but love for my black brothers and sisters, LASTLY and probably most importantly I VOTED for Obama, are you even old enough to vote kid? I find it funny because people are so bitter that we have a President of African descent and people cannot stand that...its people like YOU who make the world a terrible place to live in because you get so hurt over silly things such as the color of ones skin or of a pretend rhino getting defeated in a video game and shares the name of our president, and btw L2 read other guy I tamed a Rhino not a Gorilla...people need to find humor in life and not be so sensitive all the time. Laugh, Live.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Vashdakari
    Or they could have just reported your Rhino to the GM's for a naming violation under the TOS. Then the GM would rename it something stupid like Rhino, and then you'd have to fork over the money for a new name scroll, cause GM's never come up with good pet names.
    I had one of my pets renamed by a gm ( For some reason VAHGINA isnt alowwed :P) to wolf, but you don't have to buy a scroll to rename it, you can just rename it as if you just tamed it.
    I'm just an ex-con trying to go straight to get my kids back

Delete this now. It will inevitably turn into:

"Well, you are a racist because you are saying racist things"

"NO I KNOW 92349283 BLACK PEOPLE MY BEST FRIEND IS HALF CAST MY COUSIN IS BLACK AND I KNOW SOOOOO MANY BLACK PEOPLE I CANT BE A RACIST"

"But, you're still acting racist"

"NO I CANT BE COS I KNOW BLACK PEOPLE"

And then you have the people trying to claim that racism is justifiable because of their crusade against political correctness.

Delete. Now.

Quote Originally Posted by Renshe
    I had one of my pets renamed by a gm ( For some reason VAHGINA isnt alowwed :P) to wolf, but you don't have to buy a scroll to rename it, you can just rename it as if you just tamed it.
    Then that's because the GM didn't really rename the pet, but instead reset it. In which case the game forgets you ever named it and thus allows you to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Renshe
    Haha, then you got a nice GM. Once had a guildy who's ZG snake "TrouserSnake" was renamed (by the GM) to Bob. Since this was way back in Vanilla, we all laughed at him and his snake that got "Bobbed".

Where is the message, "Obama belongs in Shadowfang Keep"? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Skybluesky
    I think that pretty much sums it up -- this guy sees something racist, and for him, it constitutes the peak of humor. He then uses this board as an opportunity to share what he considers a racist joke (note -- he calls it funny). This goes against the forum policy, and I'm not sure why it hasn't been deleted and the poster banned.

Even if you put aside the racist part -- this constitutes an extremely weak and slim joke. Without the racism, there is nothing there.
    Honestly, we must disagree on what constitutes racism. Nothing was ever mentioned about any race, no one was insulted, no one was attacked. All that happened was a pet named after the president was killed and the hunter received a random gift in the mail a few days later.

You're the one drawing connections and conclusions from the experience. However, do remember that the "report this post" button exists for a reason. Not one complaint has happened about this thread.

I will lock it, however, as there was never room for discussion to begin with, and clearly no one has made any attempt at proving otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm locking this because it was dumb.
    "WoW is a game about upgrading your stuff." - Ghostcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz
    anachronistic hypocrites
    Oh noes! We're time traveling hypocrites!