10+ Year Old Account

Retadin with BiS Questions

Hello,

So I'm using the BiS thread on ElitistJerks.com but I have a hard time figuring something out. Now there are three templates, one for Heroic All Items, one for Heroic Plate Items, and one for Normal Plate Items. I'm trying to see what would be BiS for Normal ALL Items, but there's not a template for that. If any experienced Retadin knows for sure how to make this transformation, please tell me how to do so here. A friend of mine told me to just use the same items from the Heroic All Items category but just downgrade them to iLvL 264 and they're BiS. Only problem here is that when I go to roll on Leather items in PuGs, they all jump on me for rolling on Leather and say it's not BiS and I end up without the loot.

In other words, (if you're confused), what would be BiS for Normal ALL (Leather/Plate) Items?

Re: Retadin with BiS Questions

Just like the guy before me AND your friend said, take the all items 277 and downgrade them to their 264 version. if RL's want a written proof that it's BiS, send them to this thread/that list.
    FINALLY GOT CATACLYSM!