High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Buffing in Battlegrounds

I've recently started doing BGs again, and I've noticed that people tend to not buff before the battleground starts. It might not make a huge difference, seing as most people is likely to die at some point during that BG anyways. I think that people avoid to buff players because they are greedy, and they do not want to spend their reagents on people who will die very fast anyways.

My suggestion is that Blizzard can remove the reagents required for buffing only in Battlegrounds. Maybe it should have been posted in the suggestions-forum, but I also find this PvP related.

What do you guys think?

Re: Buffing in Battlegrounds

I think the cost reduction at the start of a battleground should apply to reagents as well as "power" costs.
    Still buffs are often demanded by people, usually when only half the group is there so would be wasting reagents for group buffs.
    Once I get round to bg's on a buff capable class then I will consider buffs only if people ask nicely.
    I will not respond to "buff plz" or any other similar request, and I am sure neither do many of the others who are flamed for not providing said buffs for that very reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Re: Buffing in Battlegrounds

Quote Originally Posted by ohnztad
    I think that people avoid to buff players because they are greedy, and they do not want to spend their reagents on people who will die very fast anyways.
    There is a reason mages do not drop a table every bg they join, and why paladins don't blow like 10 symbols of kings. Because after hundreds of bg's and even more people bitching about wanting different buffs or being to impatient to wait a second people just don't care anymore, they quit because it's annoying, and half the people just leave the bg's or are afk anyways.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.