Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Will Paragon Use 10% this week?

iLVL 284!

Id like to hope they will go for no buff and gain world first w/o it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobyjohn
    ^This^
    i dont think you can choose a buff, you can just completely turn it off for the whole ID
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You're full of shit honey.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Flight
    Well nobody cares if they kill him without the buff so why not just farm the boss with it.

It's like declaring that world first kill without flasks or foodbuffs matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Flight
    They are the first guild with the 284 weapons. I'm sure they know exactly how many of them they need to down him without the buff.

I'd guess a couple weeks of loot.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

Think before you post! It can save braincells!
    Obviously Blizzard needs to hire more Pirates to counter the growing Ninja threat.

Quote Originally Posted by ILjXYZ
    That's what I would like to know as well. I've never been big on UI mods but I think it's time I looked into using something better than the default. I'd like to know all of the mods he is using. It looks so clean and slick compared to the regular UI.
    I THINK it's called AGUF (AG Unit Frames).
    Who is Chris Metzen? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Zarhym tell it, anybody could have worked for Metzen. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that... poof! He's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona
    by an unconfirmed rumor they killed LK with 2 people up after the enrage timer so....I don't think they are going to be trying the 5% buff without a few weapons or mastering the fight a little more
    They've stated that this is false and there was no enrage.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kogerbarnet
    Think before you post! It can save braincells!
    Using the brain even tho one may think wrong is training for it. Think you should take the first line of your post a bit more serious urself
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

The answer is "NO" Paragon are going to kill LK this week with the buff turned off, my uncle is in guild and he tells me this week there is going to be another world first "Paragon kills LK without using the ICC buff"

25 man heroic Lich King WITHOUT the buff is the hardest fight in game at the min.

Not taking anything away from paragon for there world first 5% buff kill, no one else managed it before them but I am sure they will also agree... Until Lich King has been killed without the buff there is always room for another to snatch there glory.

Paragon would hate it if Ensidia came along and killed him with no buff... I cant imagine them letting it happen.
    We dont stop playing because we grow old,
    We grow old because we stop playing

Look what happens when the server's are down and people got nothing to do but to ask stuff like that....

In ur post i dont care about it but i care enough to post waiting the server's to come back and me get my frostwyrm from ICC 10! tyvm hand
    Why?

Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!

Why don't you ask them? How is MMO-Champion forum community supposed to know what they gonna do? Why wouldn't they use it, btw?

HAHA they already downed him noob lolo AHAHHAHAHHA

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac
    I honestly don't see the difference between doing it with 5% or any percent.

If it's done without any buff RIGHT NOW, holy shit, congratulations, you're awesome.

But in a few weeks, or months, the amount of gear farmed so far for Paragon will EVENTUALLY make up the 5% different, regardless of what anyone says.

I just don't see how it matters. Let's just call the 5% buff 277 pieces in each slot for each person.
    It's really impressive to kill LK 25 heroic without the buff, for sure.
    But see what raiding has become? Kill on normal, kill in on heroic, now kill it without this buff. Then people say now kill it naked then you are cool! I doubt they will even do it without buff. It's just plain boring.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Attaxor
    HAHA they already downed him noob lolo AHAHHAHAHHA
    thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian
    It's really impressive to kill LK 25 heroic without the buff, for sure.
    But see what raiding has become? Kill on normal, kill in on heroic, now kill it without this buff. Then people say now kill it naked then you are cool! I doubt they will even do it without buff. It's just plain boring.
    Before naked, comes killing stuff in blues.

Shame on me for shameless advertising.
    Ardoric Sollis Ardodeath. Proud pet collector

Ardoric <Undergeared> Raiding in blues 'cause gear is overrated (8/12 ICC 10 | 3/4 RS 10)

Quote Originally Posted by ardoRic
    You argue that you need gear to compensate stupidity, I argue that you shouldn't take stupid to your raids.

They beat WotLK, so maybe it's time to get some sleep and wait for Cataclysm now? I don't know if anyone really cares about the first 0% buff kill, I certainly don't - it's just a matter of spending more time to gear up.

Quote Originally Posted by LeperHerring
    I don't know if anyone really cares about the first 0% buff kill, I certainly don't - it's just a matter of spending more time to gear up.
    /nod

15+ Year Old Account

As many others have said, why wouldn't they use it?