Need help with gear switching

So the problem is i have a mac laptop with not enough memory for bootcamping
    So i cant run rawr or anything iv tried mono, but best iv tried i cant figure out how to use

So the problem im having is i know that to a certain point haste beats sp with gear
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=51582 Sister Svalna's Aether Staff
    and
    Nibelung
    which would be like 77 SP when gemmed but would drop my hit below the hit cap so heres the issue i have boots that fix my hit but i would lose 57 (1.74%) haste
    So im unsure what to do if anyone could help
    My haste with the boots is 971 (29.6%) and without is 914 (27.8%)
    Please and thanks

Rogues don't have loyalties, they have contracts and their blades are purchased in gold.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Need help with gear switching

Always put hit before haste if you are below the cap (with buffs taken into account, of course). It might be an important stat, but if you get an upgrade and it reduces your hit, swap in anything you can to bring that hit back up, regardless of the loss of other stats.

Or you could plug things into the item comparison tool on wowhead, rather than tackling a spreadsheet. Although, last time I talked about that tool my thread got deleted, so...

Anyway, you just have to bear in mind that hit > haste while below the cap.
    For the Alliance!

Yeah i understood that order of stats before i posted
    The question i was asking is with nibelungs SP and Proc does its equal out the loss of the haste
    I have the hit covered with the boots so i didnt think that hit played anymore of a roll since i have it covered.
    Rogues don't have loyalties, they have contracts and their blades are purchased in gold.

so if i understand, youre choices are 57 haste or 77 spl pwr and nibelungs proc?

nibelung and boots are your better option, at least i think so, the proc is about 30k per valk, and i dont think theres a point where haste beats spl pwr at a 30% dps increase per point, but dont quote me im pulling random numbers out of thin air :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Redgoon23
    My guild leader once went
    "Brb baby is crying"
    5 mins later
    "Okay killed it"
    I lol'ed.