Poll: Your specs?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Your Multi-din?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Your Multi-din?

Quote Originally Posted by Recent
    I usually just spec 20/20/20 and put the 1 remaining talent point, in what ever talent tree my raid needs me to be.
    You mean the 11 remaining talent points?? Fail trolls are..... fail?

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice
    Swamp, can you do me a favor? Could you possibly go jump in front of a speeding runaway school bus for me? I see you got those gloves and I died a little more inside. I have NEVER seen the heroic or regular versions of those damn things.

Best paladin?!? LOL!!!

EDIT: You have..... *trying to be semi-PC* ....very metrosexual hair.
    ROFL ;D :-*

I'll ask our holy paladin if you can borrow his pair for a while! He doesn't use them. You're gonna be really angry if you click that link next week

You like mah hairs?!?! Best paladin in the world has to look good for the cameras!!

15+ Year Old Account

I like the new phrase of "Multi-din", made me chuckle. "Utili-din" sounds alright too, anything to get away from the terrible Retri stigma, ugh *shudder*.

OT: My Primary spec is Ret on my talent sheet, and Prot is my secondary by choice. I do favor Ret, but since I'm a team player, Prot is my main spec for raiding with my guild. I often switch to dps on some fights since our 3rd tank is adequate and i do more dps than any of our other tank offsets, again I'm a team player.

Holy isn't something I want to try. Some say they love it, others say they hate it. I'm not sure how I would feel about it, but I haven't even trained Holy Shock. So, I doubt i will ever be Holy. I use my LoH on Valithria though, does that count? Though, I have my Tree druid alt for healzors, which I do enjoy surprisingly.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    I'm a team player.
    You picked the right class then, I think of all the classes we definatly are the most supportive of the "Support"-role classes.

Reminds me of the Support gunner from the Call of Duty series: Damage in bursts, replenish ammo ( or in this case mana and health) of our allies, and when we run out of ammo, we're pretty damn useless ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    I use my LoH on Valithria though, does that count?
    Only if you popped wings first. Prot heals + wings + Guardian Spirit = OP!!1111

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

15+ Year Old Account

Its only a 190k Crit heal or so XD

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    Its only a 190k Crit heal or so XD

I wish mine healed for that much. Don't think I have ever gotten my LoH on Dreamwalker during GS. I just don't wanna waste my wings for an ill-timed healer CD. Wings gets popped when I am ROFL-stomping the Blazing Skeletons.

15+ Year Old Account

I wish mine healed for that much. Don't think I have ever gotten my LoH on Dreamwalker during GS. I just don't wanna waste my wings for an ill-timed healer CD. Wings gets popped when I am ROFL-stomping the Blazing Skeletons.
    Thats why you use LoH after you killed the Skeleton ^^b

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Ret/Ret, sometimes I respec to holy. Sometimes.

11/5/55 for Aura Mastery, and 5/7/59 for Guardian's Favor depending on the fight.

Thats why you use LoH after you killed the Skeleton ^^b
    I do but it never lines up with Guardian Spirit.

15+ Year Old Account

I do but it never lines up with Guardian Spirit.
    True- But if that made or broke your raid's attempt, then something is wrong in the first place

PvE Holy/PvE Prot. Dropped ret because it was boring. Even though Prot is my secondary spec, its more my main spec because thats what I play most often.

True- But if that made or broke your raid's attempt, then something is wrong in the first place
    That is hardly the point I was trying to make. Dreamwalker 25 on reg or hard is laughably easy once you get the hang of it. Our last hard mode kill took 4:22 (less if you count the bit of RP when Dreamwalker casts the OMG NUKE!!) and we don't stack healers at all. TBH, it seemed like the fight had just started when the loot master was linking items.

I just like to see some huge numbers of my own sometimes.

PvE Holy MS, PvE Ret off. 5/5/61 for ret, I like the added utility, and I'm not even spec'd for AM while in Holy, but just in favor of other utility stuff not covered by the other holy pallies in my guild.

I'd LOVE to try out prot, but I'm not especially keen on working up a 3rd set of gear on this toon, and I like the idea of each of my toons having a pure dps spec for farming, questing, etc, and then a raiding spec.

When Cata hits, I'll roll a Tauren pally, who'll be Prot/Ret; I know that's WAY more work than just acquiring a 3rd gear set for a pally I already have at (current) max level, but (A) I enjoy leveling toons, and (B) I like the idea of a gleaming, golden plate-wearing Tauren tank.

15+ Year Old Account

Our WMO report from last night had my LoH crit for 89k, I believe. I was ret for the fight, and I dont think Guardian Spirit was on the boss. My wings were indeed up, I was sitting on my side waiting for mobs when i realized my LoH CD was ready. Hit my wings, smoked some supressors and a Blazing Skelly, then LoH. Bam 89k heals!! I put sacred shield on the boss and Flash Healed until more mobs came too. Was actually fun. I like to think I helped, though in reality, our holy pally and resto sham were doing about 40k HPS.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

10+ Year Old Account

I keep my dual spec as ret pve / ret pvp, but I have a prot set i can use.

Takes 5 min to respec / reglyph and that 130g (respeccing/reglyphing twice) isnt at all hard to come by.
    Look up, see the buzzards circling?

Holy PvE/Holy PvP

prot/ret and i might be leveling a ret/holy. :x

Right now my current specs are Ret/Ret tanking (for heroics). It used to be Ret/Holy, but I rarely ever healed and honestly hated doing it. The ret tank spec is basically a ret spec with a few talents in the prot tree, and a healer in my guild does a random with me just about everyday so I dont piss anyone off in randoms . I've actually tanked every heroic besides HoR with absolutely no problem with a retank spec and ret gear (all 264 gear) with the exception of the last boss of PoS. That one our group a few problems but we got him down in 3 attempts, but normally everything goes faster anyway considering the tank is doing about 7k dps.