can you still get this staff?
    Lightwell! It's gewd!

Re: Benedictus /anathema

Benediction, and yes.

oke thx
    Lightwell! It's gewd!

it is called Benidiction, and yes you can still get it. the quest chain is quite easy. defeat majordomo in molten core and there's like a 40% drop rate so just have to do it a few times to guarantee a drop. then go to blasted lands and farm the elite demons, they drop the eye of shadow. once you get both just do the quest to obtain the Splinter of Nordrassil. and you have your benediction/anathema

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdorbrns
    it is called Benidiction, and yes you can still get it. the quest chain is quite easy. defeat majordomo in molten core and there's like a 40% drop rate so just have to do it a few times to guarantee a drop. then go to blasted lands and farm the elite demons, they drop the eye of shadow. once you get both just do the quest to obtain the Splinter of Nordrassil. and you have your benediction/anathema
    Eye of Shadow is also BoE, so look for it on the AH.

15+ Year Old Account

I had this one but not anymore somehow.
    Is there any way to reobtain this staff other then spamming GMs to get it?

Well you can't d/e it, and I don't think it sells, so you must have deleted it. Shame on you.

Yes, GM can restore it because they can see that you've completed the quest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

I just completed this staff last week. All of the questing was done in the last 2 weeks including the MC run to get the initial piece.

10+ Year Old Account

Yes, I got mine a few weeks ago, very happy about it. I got randomly nostalgic for a time in the game I had never been around for and wanted it.

I went to the AH, Eye of Shadow, 4g.
    /g MC anyone?, get a Feral Tank and a couple more DPS
    They're all very familiar with the place and we do a quick clear
    Majordomo drops my shit
    Someone in the run had an alt Priest on the quest too, so we did it together:

http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/14/68/51/50/benedi11.jpg

It was a pretty fun process, even at 80 and having it at all is probably the coolest status symbol of Priestliness I've come across.

Quote Originally Posted by Frmercury
    Yes, I got mine a few weeks ago, very happy about it. I got randomly nostalgic for a time in the game I had never been around for and wanted it.

I went to the AH, Eye of Shadow, 4g.
    /g MC anyone?, get a Feral Tank and a couple more DPS
    They're all very familiar with the place and we do a quick clear
    Majordomo drops my shit
    Someone in the run had an alt Priest on the quest too, so we did it together:

http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/14/68/51/50/benedi11.jpg

It was a pretty fun process, even at 80 and having it at all is probably the coolest status symbol of Priestliness I've come across.
    I'm jealous, I bought my eye of shadow for 100g and I'm still trying to get some people to do MC

But yea, Benediction is the symbol of Priest, which is sad that I've only seen one my server. I just hope they do not change that quest...

Edit: I don't know where that 2 came from...

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by fabian
    I'm jealous, I bought my eye of shadow for 100g and I'm still trying to get some people to do MC

But yea, Benediction is the symbol of Priest, which is sad that I've only seen 2 one my server. I just hope they do not change that quest...
    That's one of the reasons I wanted to do that and the Scepter quest that I'm currently on; Cata is going to wreck everything and there's no guarantee that they'll still be there for us to do after.

Yea you can switch it back and forth but there is a 30 min CD.

I farm herbs on my priest so i always have mine equipped whenever im on gathering.

And yes it feels so goddamn sexy when you have it on

And yes it was the best use of my time getting it on him

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrpig
    100g is a lot? Fail guild?
    Anyway, I'm done trolling, when you call forth Anathema, you can get Benediction back, right? Both look so sick and I wanna swap for each spec on my priest if I do get it.
    Well, since you did admit hat you were trolling, I'll not bother to make a comment to your troll comments.

That's one of the reasons I wanted to do that and the Scepter quest that I'm currently on; Cata is going to wreck everything and there's no guarantee that they'll still be there for us to do after.
    We can always hope

10+ Year Old Account

I thought you couldn't do the Scepter quest because one of the quests requires a drop off ony60? Or does the revamped ony still drop it?

Just curious for when I get my Brood of Nozdormu rep up =)

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal
    I thought you couldn't do the Scepter quest because one of the quests requires a drop off ony60? Or does the revamped ony still drop it?

Uh not sure really. Just grabbing my Dirge's atm and worry about the other two parts after.

Best sig ever btw

It's not pro unless it still has the old +50 healing enchant (that's what, 29 spell power now?)

It's fun to pull it out in random pugs now, but back in the day, it was a giant OMG PRIEST KILL IT symbol.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by alostrael444
    It's not pro unless it still has the old +50 healing enchant (that's what, 29 spell power now?)

It's fun to pull it out in random pugs now, but back in the day, it was a giant OMG PRIEST KILL IT symbol.
    30 I believe. That's actually what I put on mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal

It does indeed drop off the level 80 Onyxia.

Nothing can shake my believe that this world is the fruit of a dark god whose shadow I extend -- Emil Cioran

Formula: Enchant Weapon - Healing Power

Back when healing and damage were different.

What I don't get is why Benediction is all holy-looking but it has Crit on it, and Anathema is all Shadow-looking, but has mp5 on it. What the sense-make?
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".