Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

God i love new spell threads!

Cata rush is hitting people again and theres a few so imma add my own.

Along the lines of what to change and whats likely, the talent Lightning Overload has already been stated as one of the "cool spells where you do something and something happens" so we are reassured that its staying. In addition its also pretty likely that our mastery bonus will be to this effect or something very similar (i can feel it) so

I think a new spell or talent (perhaps second tier of LO) should be a use effect that garuntees a Lightning Overload-esc effect for a set period of time. Similar to how Elemental mastery use to work and like how many warrior abilities work now, we pop the ability and are garunteed say our next 3 spells get overloaded. theres my new idea, now i wanna read sommore, GO!

also i want the lightning bolt from Percy Jackson and the Lightning Theif as a shaman only Ledgendary, call it [The choice of the Gods]

and a pony
    Currently writing the Shaman Manifesto. Will include QQ, e-peen blazes, nerfs, and lightning. God damn i love lightning.

Re: God i love new spell threads!

Why can't we add this kind of thing to the aforementioned already created threads?
    This space for rent.

Deleted

Re: God i love new spell threads!

Theres at least 1 thread on this already with a large number of posts in, locking this, if you want to add an idea to that thread please go ahead.