Warrior PVP lvling

Not sure if i should post it here, but for some reason i can't post it in the warrior forums. so sorry if i did post in the wrong forum.

I'm currently lvling a new warrior, and his currently lvl 40, i've been lvling via random dungeons, and ive decided to dual spec so i can pvp lvl a bit also in the mid to high lvls of my bracket. What i was wondering was, what should i spec as, arms or fury? i've got hierlooms for both, enchanted with crusader on wep, just not sure which is more effective for bgs. Thanks

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Warrior PVP lvling

Arms or prot, fury isnt so great for BG's.

so i would go for arms personally, but prot with heirlooms is pretty hard to kill and does some good damage

Find a healer to level with, or you'll want to stab yourself in the face.

I leveled my 80 warrior almost entirely in BGs from about lvl40 onwards.

I leveled mine as arms till 50 then prot till 80. However that was pre warbringer nerf, since you dont have intervene you rely heavily on charge and intercept for mobility which is slightly hampered after the nerf. However id still imagine its more than viable. Just make sure you wear dps gear as prot, with the insane dmg and survivability cds i never had a problem taking on 2-3 people at a time.

PS. I leveled as draenei with herbalism. Shieldwall + gift of naru + lifeblood = LoH.

Go arms. Overpower with the BOA axe every few seconds is facerape.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

Arms with a build similar to this : http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc...00000000000000 (you can switch a few points as you like, but keep core talents).

You will be a killing machine with BOAs, until the 70s at least.