So.. since 3.3.3 or 3.3.3a (not 100% what...) iv been having issues with WoW. It randomly crashing somtimes freezeing WoW and my PC somtimes it freezes and then after a few mines comes back to life then goes again a short time later. Somtimes it locks my whole PC up and i need to reboot. This is were my HDD issue comes into play, When i reboot my PC and try to load it up again it somtimes say "insert CD or boot device" or it says "was unable to load use CTRL - ALT - Delete to reboot" or it gets stuck on my XFX logo at the start for my nforce 750i mobo.... and then after a while of sulking my PC boots back in again.
* CPU - IntelCore 2 Duo E8400 3.00GHz
* RAM - 4gb Corsair Dominator 1066HMz (runs at 800Hmz tho i believe)
* Graphics Card - BFG GeForce GTX 260 Core 216
* Power Supply - 700w CoolerMaster
* Operating System - Windows 7 64 Bit
* Resolution - 1920 x 1080 (22inch BenQ screen x2)
* WoW Settings - All WoW settings maxxed out