[Ele] Help with trinket choices!

All trinkets nonheroic

Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ralyon&cn=Siin

Currently using DFO and Reign. Have spyglass in my bag. Dummy testing shows Spyglass losing out to Reign, but wondering what some actual math from 25m raiding says?

Also when we get Sindragosa down, is Reign/Spyglass worth dropping for Phylactery?

I'd try ZAP but I can't get it working for some reason, so if someone could plug in my armory I'd really appreciate it, or even some eyeball math

Re: [Ele] Help with trinket choices!

Eventhou simming it using Zap! (and the nice guide the spreadsheet itself gives you) should be easy i've done it for you...
    - I'm gonna guess that you're on ToW duty and hence wont be dropping fire elemental / Searing...

DFO + Reign

DPS: 10351

DFO + Spyglass

DPS: 10177

Spyglass + Reign

DPS: 10289

Looks like DFO + reign is the way to go for you

yeah, Reign is still wielding better output than Muradin's Spyglass. not sure about Heroic Spyglass though. DFO is just godly. It's our BiS. (Obviously the Heroic one is preferred)

As it stands according to Zaps Spreadsheet and if I remember right (I'm at work) DFO + RoD (normal) Beats Muradins (Normal) + Normal Phylactery or w.e the spelling is. DFO + RoD (Heroic) are your best choices. Muradins (Heroic) Slightly out performs RoD (Normal) but not by much.

If you can get your hands on a phylactery then DFO/phylactery might beat DFO/ROD(norm) not sure you will have to sim it. But it might not be worth the shitstorm that will come your way via spriests, afflic locks, fire mages.

Phylactery of the Nameless Lich (normal)> RoD (normal).

Does anyone know if you can equip 2x Spyglass? I hear you cant with DFO - so I take it you cant with the Spyglass?

of wat i understand u cannot equip any 2 icc trinkets (herioc and nromal) togther like u could with the toc trinks.

i have the Dislodged and the newly aquired Phylactery and lemme tell u now, work ur ass off to get sindy down every week for a shot at this cause its extremelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... AMAZING with the dislodged!!!!

and only class that will prob QQ that u get it is a lock. but hey f em still great for u!!!!