Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Paragon's H Lich King DPS and HPS meters

Quote Originally Posted by zYN
    It's been said over and over again. The video will be out once some other guild kills it - you posting something on forums that has been debunked, trashed and totally destroyed in every possible way doesn't accomplish on putting any pressure on us whatsoever to release it earlier than intended. 8]

I remember For the Horde killing LK25 on heroic as the second guild around 21:58 on 10.04.2010 or 11.04.2010 - can't remember which day it was exactly. Once they did, the video of Paragon's kill was out immediately on WCM and Youtube within like 5 minutes. It's a bit long story to explain and involves the Large Hadron Collider actually working properly back in 2016. It has started to become a bit of a haze and I'm not supposed to talk about it.
    So the time was off by ~4h but seriously, now you have to tell us about the LHC

wait wut??? Paragon's involved the LHC...officiall??? COol xD

Quote Originally Posted by darigan
    So the time was off by ~4h but seriously, now you have to tell us about the LHC
    It was only off by 4 mins of my local time. You have no idea how hard it gets premembering things and experiences that you are living and going through at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by zYN
    It was only off by 4 mins of my local time. You have no idea how hard it gets premembering things and experiences that you are living and going through at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackpowder
    Btw @Synti: Who was the that shouted."Beers are ready, F*CK?" (Sejta??)
    That would be Ilonie. I don't think you can hear Seijta in it.