Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Paragon's H Lich King DPS and HPS meters

is there a place where I can look at paragon's dps and hps meters during their fight with H Lich King??

Re: Paragon's H Lich King DPS and HPS meters

Yes, but it'll be most likely a few more days until the video (along with rest of the relevant stuff, ie, combat logs) will be out. The plan was to wait until some other guild kills LK on heroic - my guess is that it'll happen quite soon, as the +10% buff just rolled in.

Won't be long in any case.

It's currently on WoL, but the log itself isn't viewable to public. The average raid DPS for their 2 kills is 140k raid dps, and the average raid HPS is 18.3k HPS. Remember this is not only over the course of the entire fight (meaning dps includes aoe dps), but is also spread between last week with the 5% buff, and this week with the 10% buff. Curiously, the WoL report shows that this week they went pretty far beyond the enrage timer. Nothing more detailed can be garnered though.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/zones/Ice...The_Lich_King/ <- Check here and go to 25Heroic to look at the overall stats of the kills and wipes. There are over 6000 wipes on the LK, and 2 kills, both presumably by Paragon. Lul.

Quote Originally Posted by zYN
    Yes, but it'll be most likely a few more days until the video (along with rest of the relevant stuff, ie, combat logs) will be out. The plan was to wait until some other guild kills LK on heroic - my guess is that it'll happen quite soon, as the +10% buff just rolled in.

Won't be long in any case.
    Hey paragon dude, can u at least tell me who topped the dps meter when u defeated the LK?? No need to tell me the name, class would be fine as well. xD

We actually don't even use WoL, we upload everything to WMO. My guess is there's a few dummy logs on WoL just to check that the system recognizes them. We haven't uploaded the kill logs to anywhere so far.

Blackpowder: Sorry, no can do. But what I can say is that the mage who missed the first kill actually beat roughly half the raid in damage on the new kill.

Deleted

So we'll see it when Ensidia down it in like... 4 weeks?

Off-topic: Cheesed the feat of strength [Realm First! Fall of the Lich King]. made me giggle.

Paragon dude: Aww man, really wanted to know who topped the dps meter. Anyways, how long till the video? (I think it was the lock who topped??)

I bet it was 1 of the retadins OR a spriest. So much aoe on ph3.
    Apocalypsee 80 Gnome Mage Arcane!!!!

My Mage. Check and feel envy!

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypsee
    I bet it was 1 of the retadins OR a spriest. So much aoe on ph3.
    I'd guess it was locks, spriests and fire mages (assuming they brought any for bomb spam) :P

Can melee aoe even reach the vile spirits in the air?

Yeah. If you practice a bit making stairs out of rocket clusters.

lol...u might wanna make that one of ur goals now

Quote Originally Posted by Goosebump
    I'd guess it was locks, spriests and fire mages (assuming they brought any for bomb spam) :P

Can melee aoe even reach the vile spirits in the air?
    There was no mages on the first kill

But yeh, guessing a spriest or lock, hmm.

Deleted

Shitstorm inc? Hah, I do love the fact that the apparent only reason you had no mage on first kill was due to him/them being unavailable? Guess the actual option that a raider is not available in a hardcore guild never came to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by letterbox

I highly doubt its a caster of any kind, from our attempts our cleave-train melee are in the 15-20k region in phase one and cleave is very important in phase two when the valkyrs spawn. Also in phase 3 you don't actually dps the vial spirits all the time, but rather try eat them with things like bubble and dispersion.

^may be wrong but general consensus from what I've read and my guilds attempts

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d
    Shitstorm inc? Hah, I do love the fact that the apparent only reason you had no mage on first kill was due to him/them being unavailable? Guess the actual option that a raider is not available in a hardcore guild never came to mind.
    It was stated by another Paragon member that they didn't bring the mage because they don't have any cleave, and bringing classes that had that advantage would really help their strategy. For the 2nd kill, they had 5% extra buff so they could afford to take a Mage. It wasn't that the mage was bad, it was a specific part of the fight that the mages are just not really great in ( valkyr ) and they wanted to minimize chance of wipe due to such a small disadvantage.

Pretty sure when someone said the mage didnt make it wasnt referring to the mage literally not being able to make it to the raid, but the fact that the mage did not help their strategy. Either that or I read a logical post from someone claiming to be in paragon. No matter how you cut it, mages are weak in the valkyr phase and subbing them out for a class that can help more is a definite bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by letterbox

Can you shut up about mages not in for the first kill?
    It doesnt have any fucking significance.
    Jesus....

lol @ still being so secretive.

Where's that video that was promised?

Oh, and what about the screenshot of the 58 minute PW:F?

They dont want to give anybody their strategy. They said they will release the video whenever the world 2nd is completed. Obviously they used a unique strategy , at least that's what I am assuming or they wouldn't be keeping it a secret as much.

Quote Originally Posted by cupholder
    Oh, and what about the screenshot of the 58 minute PW:F?
    You mean this one?
    http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/8...2610232727.jpg

If you knew the fight you wouldn't need to ask this question.

xD