Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Paragon's H Lich King DPS and HPS meters

Quote Originally Posted by Revitalize
    Can you shut up about mages not in for the first kill?
    It doesnt have any fucking significance.
    Jesus....
    I was quoting somebody that said it was possibly a mage. I also lol'd when i saw your post, JESUS UMGBBQ..

According to WOL there's 5 kills and 11253 wipes on Lich King 25 Heroic - kek?

Paragon can kill him for the 3 time today, if they raid today, which I guess.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by cupholder
    Oh, and what about the screenshot of the 58 minute PW:F?
    The time doesn't match at all, that isn't valid.

He doesn't cast infest in phase 3. They refreshed fort 1 minute before the screen. It's QUITE OBVIOUS someone died before that. As a Paragon member said here, a tank died, and they rebuffed fort.

Now unless they fucking magically got him from phase 2 to phase 4 in 1 fucking minute, you're talking out of your ass and you have zero fucking evidence of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulrac
    You mean this one?
    http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/8...2610232727.jpg

If you knew the fight you wouldn't need to ask this question.
    Group loot *smells ninjas*
    ---->>>> Imonition, the Nelf Warrior of Bronzebeard <<<<----

....and....
    Nolonius

Quote Originally Posted by Nolonius
    Group loot *smells ninjas*
    Yeah, ninjaing by needing on something in (currently) the top guild in the world.

Likely to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Longview
    Yeah, ninjaing by needing on something in (currently) the top guild in the world.

Likely to happen.
    and i was serious <.<
    ---->>>> Imonition, the Nelf Warrior of Bronzebeard <<<<----

....and....
    Nolonius

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac
    The time doesn't match at all, that isn't valid.

He doesn't cast infest in phase 3. They refreshed fort 1 minute before the screen. It's QUITE OBVIOUS someone died before that. As a Paragon member said here, a tank died, and they rebuffed fort.

Now unless they fucking magically got him from phase 2 to phase 4 in 1 fucking minute, you're talking out of your ass and you have zero fucking evidence of anything.

Pretty sure at 10% he one shots the Raid, RP ensues, Terenas rezzes you, and you get to burn him... Prolly just rebuffed then for luls?

You mean this one?

what is the light of dawn achievement?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alexstrasza&cn=Romeolock

If they were intentionally cancelling fort or whatever they wouldnt rebuff spirit and shadow protection. Obviously someone died or something and the priest rebuffed all 3 buffs.

Everyone dies at 10% and you lose your buffs just a little fyi

You mean this one?

Take note that Arcane Brilliance, Gift of the Wild, Might, Sanc, and Kings are missing from that screenshot.

Evidence proves that, the player who took this screenshot died, and there is a priest that's quick on his raid rebuff macro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Read what has been said - the Lich King kills the raid and resses them again at 10%.

That is all.

10+ Year Old Account

On a side note, why are there five kills on WoL?
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/zones/Ice...The_Lich_King/
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by romeolock
    what is the light of dawn achievement?
    have you ever played wow before?

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdorbrns
    have you ever played wow before?
    <3 Trog.
    HI!

Quote Originally Posted by cupholder
    lol @ still being so secretive.

Where's that video that was promised?

Oh, and what about the screenshot of the 58 minute PW:F?
    It's been said over and over again. The video will be out once some other guild kills it - you posting something on forums that has been debunked, trashed and totally destroyed in every possible way doesn't accomplish on putting any pressure on us whatsoever to release it earlier than intended. 8]

I remember For the Horde killing LK25 on heroic as the second guild around 21:58 on 10.04.2010 or 11.04.2010 - can't remember which day it was exactly. Once they did, the video of Paragon's kill was out immediately on WCM and Youtube within like 5 minutes. It's a bit long story to explain and involves the Large Hadron Collider actually working properly back in 2016. It has started to become a bit of a haze and I'm not supposed to talk about it.

Still looking forward to it Zyn. Hopefully someone else gets it down real soon. Congrats on 3 weeks and running, hopefully we'll be seeing some of you guys post more around here.

Why do I still see a lot of people referring to World of Logs when the representative from Paragon said they don't use that website? Obviously people need to read before posting I think...furthermore grats Paragon and this extraordinary feat (I'm hoping for a kill soon only so we can see your video). Also to the poster who said mages have no cleave, have you ever played fire? They have living bomb, and seeing as a lot of mages are fire again, their is a lot of cleave there. So that is mute point. Also watch the interview with Kruf, he explains that people actually live real lives and occasionally miss raids. For full information on this you can always check their website http://www.paragon-wow.com/. Again grats Paragon on world first, second, and third. I think this is a world first where one guild has taken the top 3 places for a boss kill on their own? Correct me if I'm wrong, but it proves that PvEasy isn't actually that easy. Also grats on all other World Firsts yall accomplished in Wrath.

I dont know much about the 25 man version of this fight, but can someone explain or provide a link to where this cancelling HP buff macros and what not talk started, and what would be the benefit of it? I feel in the dark when I keep reading comments that refer to it.