What are you currently playing?

I looked through the first 5 pages for a thread like this and didn't find one so here it goes...

League of Legends - Awesome MOBA and completely free to play
    Dirt 2 - Fun time killer, love the graphics and the cars, wish there were like 2x as many courses though
    Heroes of Newerth - I don't play this as much as LoL since I just got in to beta a couple weeks ago but the few games I've played so far have been awesome. <3 Andromeda
    Starcraft 2 - Played this a shit ton when I first got in a month ago or so, now I play just a couple times a week because I'm pretty awful =/
    Bloodline Champions - a battle arena game, think WoW arena sort of. Still in beta and servers are only up on weekends so I don't play that often but it is pretty cool.

...and as soon as I post this I see there is the same thread on page 1 that I missed >< Mod could delete this since I can't or just move this in to the other thread

10+ Year Old Account

Re: What are you currently playing?

Other then WoW all I am playing is Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (on Wii)

A little on the old side but I just got a Wii (been doing nothing but computer gaming in till about 2 mouths ago)
    Proud Healer Since 2007
    "Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid."

15+ Year Old Account

Just stared tales of symphonia: dawn of a new world a half hour ago, it's pretty fun, but has a slow start. Besides that, pokemon soulsilver and lunar silver star harmony. May start a new ff13 game tomorrow though.

just cause 2
    CoD MW2 facerolling noobs lol
    battlefield bad company 2
    resonance of fate
    WoW (still a bit)
    GoW 3
    Little big planet (some of the new online level are awesome)
    pokemon soulsilver and heart gold (i buy them all so i can catch em all lol)

also gone a bit old school again this week and been caining the 64
    completed goldeneye last night
    donkey kong 64 i am at about 50% of the way thru
    AND CONKERS BAD FUR DAY! (frikkin awesome)

10+ Year Old Account

Other than WoW, I play...
    Final Fantasy 13
    CoD:Modern Warfare 2
    Gears of War 2
    And I bought Bad Company 2... but I don't really like it... I still play it though

EDIT: *gasp* I forgot Borderlands!... I <3 that game too

I've been trying to play some WoW since I blew 15 dollars to renew but god damn it is so boring. I even tried leveling a warrior and hunter since I hadn't done either of those and I have no will to play. I guess I'm over it finally.

About to load up some Pokemon LeafGreen or Ruby on my emulator and play a bit. Wish I had money to buy a DS and the games, I get tired of playing them on PC fast.

I've lost or had stolen all my old Gameboys and Pokemon cartridges All I have left is Yellow and Red and an old cracked up GBA. I REALLY want to get a few hundred dollars and buy a DS + every game in the series.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 = my friends and I have played Battlefield games on XBL since Modern Combat came out. I personally played the bejesus out of 1942 and BF2 on PC long ago, but we love playing the Xbox iterations. Bad Company is quite addictive.

Ninja Gaiden 2 = got this game the other day from GameFly, it was at the bottom of my queue, but got sent anyways. It's OK, fun beat 'em up, but it's frustrating at parts and some of the platform jumps are retarded difficult because of the wonky camera. Still sorta fun though.

Bioshock 2 = friend let me borrow it a few days ago, still not very far. Doesn't feel like Bioshock yet, but it's not too bad

Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II = got this last summer, but had a renewed interest in it when my friend finally replaced his old ass PC and picked up a copy of this. Online is too much fun.

World of Warcraft
    Final Fantasy 13
    Demon's Souls
    Modern Warfare 2

[i]A quick death...like the one you gave me? No. You're going to suffer as I did. Thanks to my arrow, you can't even run. Give my regards to hell, you son of a bitch.
    -Sylvanas Windrunner

Assassin's Creed 2, just got my platinum trophy.
    GoW3 working on Chaos also for the platinum.
    Uncharted 2 online.

Also i am torn between Demon's Souls and Bioshock 2, which one should i start first?

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Pulled out the SNES yesterday and started a game of Final Fantasy 3(US)

other than wow i play DotA and the new Aliens VS Predator on the internet.But most of the time i am out of da house :P
    Mal'Ganis is DEAD!Deal with it!

Ocarina of Time Master Quest and Majora's Mask