Is there any achievement for killing LK without buff in HC?

I'm aware of that there is no extra item that we can get for killing LK without buff in HC mode. I thought, however, there is an achievement such as "Realm First! Defeat of LK without buff" or just "Defeat of LK without buff". I read some comments for topic "Will Paragon Use 10% this week?" and I realised that not many people cares about no buff kill. Does anyone know? ???

Re: Is there any achievement for killing LK without buff in HC?

The only reward for doing it without the buff is your own gratification and maybe showing off the logs to other people.

10+ Year Old Account

u made an account and made ur first post as this???
    Fail!
    Way to blow ur coming out post party!

Who cares if u hav the buff or not, imo if blizz wanted us to kill him without it they wouldnt hav put it in there. So its not such a big deal.

User was temp banned for this post.
    "There is a savage beast in every man, and when you hand that man a sword or spear and send him forth to war, the beast stirs." - George R.R. Martin, A Storm of Swords

Quote Originally Posted by kaloryth
    The only reward for doing it without the buff is your own gratification and maybe showing off the logs to other people.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by xxApelxx
    u made an account and made ur first post as this???
    Fail!
    Way to blow ur coming out post party!

Who cares if u hav the buff or not, imo if blizz wanted us to kill him without it they wouldnt hav put it in there. So its not such a big deal.

I usually don't use mmo-champion forum. I used to do research in WoW Playforum which is Korean website but many people did not sure about this. So that's why I posted in here. :-[ I had to know.
    Anyway thanks for reply.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

no
    Insert Signiture here.

If you start up WoW and login your character then go to your achievements in the ingame menu you can look it up. No, there is no achievement for that. Stupid question.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian
    If you start up WoW and login your character then go to your achievements in the ingame menu you can look it up. No, there is no achievement for that. Stupid question.
    It's not a stupid question; you can't see all of the achievements in game by looking at the menu. There are tiered achievements where you only see the current one (e.g., dungeon and raid emblems, you'll see the one you're working towards but none beyond that), and it could easily be a progression of "Kill the Lich King on heroic" -> "Kill the Lich King on heroic without the buff". You also can't see feats of strength, another possible place for such an achievement.

Please don't insult others here.

If there was a Feat of Strength for it we'd know.

15+ Year Old Account

Right, you can still check on wowhead and so on; there are ways to find out these things. But it's still not nice to insult someone's question! > They may not be aware of such resources.

Not to sound irritable, but 100 different threads on here, ensidia & paragon's forums, and everywhere on the web trolling about "real buffless world first kills" are starting to get on my nerves.

The world first kill was made by a great guild with a 5% buff. Whether another guild clicks off the buff with 5% more gear than Paragon had is irrelevant, since it was killed first by them.

Reverse backtracking of achievements make me sad. It's like saying there should be an achievement for killing Sarth3d after voidwalkers were beat with a nerfbat, or killing Muru pre 3.0... I don't understand why this is such a "hot topic".
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine
    Right, you can still check on wowhead and so on; there are ways to find out these things. But it's still not nice to insult someone's question! > They may not be aware of such resources.
    but if you dont start trolling them they spread out and flood this forum with stupid retarded questions and we end up like a world of warcraft forum!

There are questions that shouldnt be asked since they reveal your pathetic lack of knowledge , some people just want to help lecturing those who ask these questions by making use of word combinations wich seem suitable to them.

Well I wouldn't rule out the possibility of getting some kind of extra reward from killing LK on heroic without the buff. Keep in mind we don't know where that box with all those items drops from yet. You remember, the one that Boub said was datamined, it had items that used to belong to Jaina, Sylvanas, Darion, Muradin and a few others (can't remember them all).

So until someone kills him without the buff, or we find the box I wouldn't dismiss it out of hand. Not sure if the existence of this quest item would matter concerning world firsts though, but my guess is probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by krasgoth
    Not to sound irritable, but 100 different threads on here, ensidia & paragon's forums, and everywhere on the web trolling about "real buffless world first kills" are starting to get on my nerves.
    The kill should be "buffless world first kill without HM LK loot", so it would prove that the guild didn't need the buff at all to make the kill (using LK loot which you wouldn't get otherwise is silly for that achieve).

Anyways, I agree that such an achieve/feat is silly.

I'm actually more surprised we haven't seen any other guild make the kill yet, now that we have an improved buff.
    Ardoric Sollis Ardodeath. Proud pet collector

Ardoric <Undergeared> Raiding in blues 'cause gear is overrated (8/12 ICC 10 | 3/4 RS 10)

Quote Originally Posted by ardoRic
    You argue that you need gear to compensate stupidity, I argue that you shouldn't take stupid to your raids.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by krasgoth
    Well, the original question was worded differently before an edit, I think? Anyway, the question about an achievement has been answered and leaving the thread around is asking for trolling, so I'm going to lock this here.