Some questions i got about my ele gear upgrade

so i am just lookin for some answers about gear upgrade >.>

i am a resto shaman becomin elemental i got 12.5% hit and 4 PC tier 9
    first i want to know that if i change my 4PC tier 9 to 2PC tier 10 what parts should i get?will it increase my dps after the lose of the 4P tier 10? and i am short in hit ( 12.5% as i said before) where can i get some better hit? i mean i got muradin spyglass, the triunph hit trinket my 2 rings is the one from marrowgar 25 and the ashen veredict healer ring ( i can't change it to dps because healing is my main >.< ) should i get any crafted items? i am noob at elemental so i don't know u-u.. already saw the FAQ and it did'nt help me S:
    here is my armory
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...s&cn=Chopperoo

i just need tips what can i do to improve my gear so i can improve my dps ( forget about the healer chest and ring >.>) oh yeah and should i get the 264 chest or the tier 10 chest for emblems?
    PS: can you give me some nice dps sim addons pls? from the curse page if you can ;p
    sunshine avatar is so awesome *w*!.... <3
    http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7494/chopperoo.jpg
    (Sig too large)

Re: Some questions i got about my ele gear upgrade

Your gear itself isn't that bad. Remember that stat wise your looking for sp then haste then crit since hit isn't a problem atm.

Some easy upgrades are:
    Your helm is fine
    For the neck the wrathful hast/sp neck is good
    Shoulders are good
    Back piece try an get Shroud of Displacement
    Chest is good untill icc or t10
    Bracer's get Bajewelled wizard bracer's
    Gloves are fine.
    belts fine
    legs crafted but if you dont want to fork out the cash, try [Blackened Ghoul Skin Leggings] from HPoS
    feet fine
    your rigns arnt bad.
    Abyssal Rune is easy to get for second trinket.

These are jsut some examples, the main thing is that you would be considered over hit capped you by switching some things around you could turn that into sp or haste.

EDIT:: if you are interested in building a proper set with icc gear, go 4pce t10 with crafted legs. ZAP! is good from simming

are you doing 25mans? if so, you are actually over the hit cap. remember, we get 3% from talents, and 3% from raid debuffs. you're Horde, so you need to get a total of 11% hit, as opposed to Alliance that only need 10%. don't worry about a few misses in 5mans, its not that important.

thanks for the help (: i do 25 man but in my 10 man group i got no moonkin or shadow priest so i need 14% hit ( i think ) and i do'nt know why i just downloaded "pawn" but i am confused because the addon says that changin tier 9 for tier 10 is a dps lost so i do'nt know what to do or buy ): .. i got 140 frost emblems >.>

thanks a lot for the replys! (:
    sunshine avatar is so awesome *w*!.... <3
    http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7494/chopperoo.jpg
    (Sig too large)

If you need more hit for your 10 man, get the t9 chest. For t10 upgrades, get helm and shoulders so you dont lose any hit from t9. After that, the first thing you should replace are your t9 legs with either crafted legs, the hpos legs, or the leather legs from toc25 anub. If you have the cash, buy a shroud of displacement and the crafted 264 cloth or mail legs. Also get the 245 crafted cloth bracers.