[lock][rogue] 2v2 help, any is appreciated

so, as the title says, me(destro lock) and my IRL friend(rogue) are starting 2v2, after he has been gone for a few motnhs and is quite rusty. ANYWAYS, we're not doing too well, after the pvp buff me, him, and naiother(resto druid) friend have been farming BG's pretty consistantly. I have 4 furious, 1 deadly set pieces, and full wrath offpieces(other then boots). I am also running with 95 haste/pvp use trinket and the haste BM trinket, and nibelung. my rogue friend is not so good though, few hates and deadlys(working on it) and 232 weaps. He is by no means a horrible player, though a bit rusty.
    SO, lest skip to the point of this topic..
    I'm looking for any and all advice people can give me on this comp, how to beat easy teams, how to counter combos and situations, what to sap, what to burst, ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING
    thankyou in advance, all help will be greatly appreciated.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=wishiwasop
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&n=rogueofdark

I was also just doing 2's with my resto druid friend, 1400 and climbing pretty easily, but looking to get some coordination between us so we can do 3's easier., as foir gems, once i get better gear I will socket it properly, suggestions are welcomed

april fools= everyone on armory are tuskars, and veery item u recieved says "ninjaed" the item, lol

Re: [lock][rogue] 2v2 help, any is appreciated

yah, ive been doign alot of that, usually, right away i set a healer(or caster dps if its 2 dps team) as focus, and use my focus spell lock macro when casting. if we open on the healer, i fear the dps, afteer stunlock i deathcoil, go right to a silence( while not casting, if it looks like it may be a kill) stun and shadowburn if were really close. hope that helps.

Re: [lock][rogue] 2v2 help, any is appreciated

bump