Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

If you could change the graphics on one of our abilities

So if you could change the graphics on one of our abilities as a paladin what would it be ?

Me I'd love to change the graphics on Avenging Wrath so instead of just giving us some glowing wings it would give us glowing wings while making our whole body slightly glow & make us float/glide at the same time!
    Or I would change the casting animation graphics on exorcism to look a bit more like we point at the target with a glowing hand which has white lightning shoot out of it because that animation we have for casting at the moment is kinda dumb as it uses the same thing for everything.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

Re: If you could change the graphics on one of our abilities

HoF back to the old BoF animation, same with HoP and BoP. The current designs are decent i suppose, but a downgrade from before, and downright bad because it is a big "DISPEL ME" sign, respectively.

Hammer of the Righteous.

I'd like to, you know, give it an animation.

'Cause right now we just cast Exorcism.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

whenever i cast crusader strike a scarlet crusader would be launched from my sword
    exorcism causes a spirit to fly out of its target, like a real exorcism
    consecration actually gets a graphic visible to me outside if the initial cloud of glowy light

Holy shock shooting a lightning bolt that was like a cross between mongoose and prayer of mending would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by cannibalghoul
    consecration actually gets a graphic visible to me outside if the initial cloud of glowy light
    You should look into getting a better comp, or turning up your graphics thingy.

Consecration looking more like the DK's Desecration would be pretty cool, except all holy like of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Architeck
    Consecration looking more like the DK's Desecration would be pretty cool, except all holy like of course.
    Again. Hammer of the Righteous. No Animation...like, at all.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Wait, abilities have animations now? My dude just stands in the back and waves his hands around all the time.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

HoR could sure use...anything. Consecrate could probably be improved a little although it isn't terrible at the moment. I wouldn't mind seeing exorcism being a little more, oh I don't know, better?
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

They should add a puking animation if divine storm procs numerous times in a row.

I would like RV to not be golden butterflies. Perhaps some sort of golden glowy effect. Not butterflies.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

holy shock.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by SPF18
    Hammer of the Righteous.

I'd like to, you know, give it an animation.

'Cause right now we just cast Exorcism.
    Ever tank Kologarn? I'd watch a giant golden hammer fly across my entire screen, from one arm to the other. Good times.

But more on topic, libram graphics. Not animation for their procs, I just want them shown.
    I stream many games! WoW, SC2, TF2, old SNES games and mods, and many more! Find my stream here! I also upload many of my stream VODs and many offline recordings (usually of SC2 casts) to my YouTube, found here!. Follow, subscribe, and thanks!

Id like Avenging Wrath to look more like that aura Tirion gets when he breaks from the ice during the LK fight

Anyone remember the Seal of Command animation in the pre-WotLK patch?
    It was like a massive explosion of energy around you, and needed to be reapplied every 2 min so you could see it a lot.

Back when Ret roflstomped anyone in sight 8)

Click sig for armory!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    holy shock.
    agreed

Avenger's Shield so that it's less visible... gotta love when everyone in a 80 yards radius can see that you missed it.

I´d like some added effects to Exorcism, maybe an animation that shows you are about to rip their soul from
    their body and leaves them disoriented (imagine the effect you get when getting hit by Conflagration).
    Visually it would be maybe... like the upper body showing a dimmer copy of yourself trying to break free?
    mwhaha... that would get me back to pvping a bit more... ;D
    I wouldn´t mind if they doubled/tripled Exorcism cooldown for that. :

edit: I forgot to add the sound that got me thinking of the spell i wanted to change; I have exorcised the demons!

I wouldn't mind if Flash of Light and Holy Light had, y'know... a bit more light. Priests get PoM, trees get Rejuv, Shammies get Chain Heal, my dude just waves his arms around a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER