Unleashed Rage and Abom's Might

I noticed in a raid last night that I had both buffs showing. Raid leader said they don't stack and it's just a bug that they both show up. Curious, I ran away from the DK and when abom's might went off my buff bar I lost ~500 ap. Is this intentional or is it a bug?

Re: Unleashed Rage and Abom's Might

Have a rogue watch his AP and invite you to the group.
    Then have the rogue also invite the DK (assuming you're all standing nearby).
    Chances are it'll only go up once, but it's worth investigating.

Dunno why they both show up on your buffs now, but they still don't stack. Just checked with a DK friend of mine. When you lost your abom's might buff in the raid you must have also lost some proc that gave you AP.

So yeah. Both buffs show up on the shaman's buffs. But UR didn't show up on the DK's buffs. Kinda odd, but whatever.

i don't remember the exact numbers but it was exactly 10% ap, went from 5.5k to 5k when I walked away. maybe they only stack on shamans, idk. but it was stacked

Quote Originally Posted by Primaryjane
    i don't remember the exact numbers but it was exactly 10% ap, went from 5.5k to 5k when I walked away. maybe they only stack on shamans, idk. but it was stacked
    this bug has been posted multiple times and quite a few people (including myself) have tested it and they don't stack, however the posibility of procs or horn of winter might changed your AP

Hard to call it a bug. I think abom's might just takes precedence in which buff you get if there are multiple versions available. However unleashed rage is still showing on the shaman because it is your buff, it will always show. Its a bug if you are getting double counted, but something like that would have been corrected already. Chances are you walked away from your own SoE totem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I pity people who have gotten so insensate to disrespect and abuse from repetition that they have elevated being jaded to a virtue.