FM on rogues lol

So my boomkin friend is on his alt rogue and Im helping him run some instances to get gear. Well we are in H PoS and our only caster the resto druid i notice im getting like no FM from him so i ask him and hes not casting anything that can crit so im like well this is lame and bitching in vent. So he asks think it will work with poisons? since we just discussed how they benefit from a lot of spell stuff but dont get spell reflected (lol this was after i killed myself with a pyro reflect).

So jokingly i put FM on him and sure enough it starts procing and fairly often at that lol.
    Just thought i share this.
    Rogues don't have loyalties, they have contracts and their blades are purchased in gold.

Re: FM on rogues lol

FM proccs off any kind of Crits, not spellcrits only(First post ;O)

Quote Originally Posted by hottedlol
    ...oh lord

This fact is probably as old as FM and poisons themselves. XD

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

(First post ;O)
    Uh oh, banned on the first post??!?!?!?!?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks
    TL;DR: Druids ah so ova powa'd!
    P.S. Nerf scissors
    Love,
    Rock.
    (-.-)

What.

Quote Originally Posted by Griefel
    This fact is probably as old as FM and poisons themselves. XD
    Well a few months again i came back to wow after having to stop for school and do to being gone i could get gear easily for my mage that rivaled that of my rogue i had so i switched my main to my mage. But before then i use to joke and ask why i couldn't get it, and was always told it didn't work.

Lol im gonna have to use this in the next 10 man tell the boomkin to quit bitchin or ill give it to the rogue that should freak him out
    Rogues don't have loyalties, they have contracts and their blades are purchased in gold.

Poisons are based off spellcrit, that is why it's proccing FM, a rogue will have about 10-15 percent spellcrit i believe

yeah my rogue is sitting at 15% with my older gear, my friend with equal gear to my mage is at 22% wow so they got like 30% or higher poison spellcrit in a raid lol. And with the rate at which Instant poison procs now a days with deadly's 5stack effect and envenom buff thats a lot of possible crits lol.

it is but it's not worth giving to a rogue over a caster dps

The grammar in this thread is more awful then most threads.

The "lol" instead of a period is making my eyes bleed.

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST. -- Don't be a Grammar Nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddarta
    The grammar in this thread is more awful than most threads.

The "lol" instead of a period is making my eyes bleed.
    Hehe. Grammar Nazi'd a grammar Nazi.

And if you write first post but something OT and helpful first like the first poster did I don't see why you should be banned.
    Anal jokes will never get old.

Quote Originally Posted by Dekool
    it is but it's not worth giving to a rogue over a caster dps
    o yeah i was just figuring out how much and figured i post it at the same time, and i was just saying i was gonna bust the boomkins balls with this info lol. Me and him constantly go back and forth, like 25s he likes to run into me with the vortex on princes and see how far i fly, on deathwhisperer we see who can drop the other person lower when they MCed before someone CCs haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY

just spell crits nubling. poisons count as spells. hell, even thunderclap procs it.

10+ Year Old Account

are u all idiots or what ... check the spell it says "When the target critically hits , the caster gains 3% spell crit" put it on a warrior and he'll give u the procc

EDIT: Just tested it out on an arms warrior in a hc and it works.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Fuze
    are u all idiots or what ... check the spell it says "When the target critically hits , the caster gains 3% spell crit" put it on a warrior and he'll give u the procc
    Mage friend and myself(paladin) went outside of exodar near the lowbie mobs. He buffed me with focus magic, and I gained the 3% spell crit as the buff states, but as I went around and crit things with judgement, but there was no visual buff that appeared on my character nor his, and there was no change in my spell or physical crit. (though there might be an issue as I am not certain if judgement crits count as spell crit if the buff requires it to be a spell crit. I know I crit several times with melee hits and there still was no change. I will edit this later after I try it out with my druid.)
    Top post on Wowhead.
    Nice try, though.

don't lie dude, you give us good mages a bad name. it has and only ever will proc from spell crits, as it was designed. if your warrior was procing it, it's only from tc, which an arms warr should go to hell for using.

the only way an arms warriors gonna proc fm is with tclap, if youre tclapping as arms, well then i guess youd think fm procs off melee crits
    Quote Originally Posted by Redgoon23
    My guild leader once went
    "Brb baby is crying"
    5 mins later
    "Okay killed it"
    I lol'ed.