Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Easiet 2vs2 and 3vs3 comps.

No idea who said feral/rogue/priest is easy to play is smoking. It can put out a ton of pressure and force other comps to go defensive however if the rogue and feral do not play perfect it is one bad stun/fear away from being an easy game for the other team.

Easiest team to play is TSG in terms of pressure and random button pushing. RMP, RLS, and WLD all take some form of skill to play well. In all honesty pick a team and play 100 to 200 hundred games get to know your partners and then anything is easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenithar
    3v3-Double healer/Dps. By far the easiest setup that doesn't take a lot of coordination or skill to set up a kill,just a lot of dragons slain and decent communication among the healers.
    -Any Spellcleave setup-If it's in LoS,nuke it,if you can't kill it tab and nuke the other guy.
    -Feral/Rogue/Priest-pretty much the same as in Mage/Priest for 2s.....nuke like there's no tomorrow,throw one cyc,if they manage to survive the onslaught cyc the dps target to prevent heals and jump another guy.

EDIT: Forgot to mention Beastcleave-Tunnel something till it dies.
    Agree. Only one problem - with all those "easy gameplay" beastcleaves are way harder then combos above to get 2.5k+

P.S. there is a difference - some teams are easy at start becouse faseroll gameplay, but they (most likely) become unpossible to play at high ratings while, for example, RMP-RLS are hard at start but then you feel ursefl more comfortable with allurs tools.

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

both rmp and rls have very steep learning curves and especially RLS punishes mistakes very quickly and mercilessly
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!