Page 1 of 2
LastLast

is there anything else more hilarious than what angwe did?? (wow related)

I just found out about this guy and im looking for more...

the point of the post is to find other ppl doing stuff like this in wow.

as i said i just found out about angwe.

looks like ppl dont even know who this guy is to begin with...

here
    http://dkeserver.se/angwe-the-best-wow-player-ever/

Re: is there anything else more hilarious than what angwe did?? (wow related)

Who? What? Where?
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Deleted

i don´t get it either

Whaa?

10+ Year Old Account

what is this i dont even
    In the end the winner is still the last man standing.

Who did what now?

10+ Year Old Account

type angwe in google, you'll find some pathetic site from a rogue ganking lowbies on docks :

Quote Originally Posted by Texco
    I find this site hilarious. Thank you.

Right. Some guy pisses people off and the OP found it amusing, however he feels unsure whether he should be amused and has came here to seek others who find it equally amusing, while assuming everyone knows exactly who he is talking about. That's the general idea.

i really find it funny as hell im sure about that!!!

Okay, even with lmgtfy I don't know who the hell this person is.

Yea been reading through a few bits and looks like this guy is just a dick, with dedication.
    Still, here is something more hilarious than what Angwe did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7LwX2lp6i0

If I recall, it's some rogue who became infamous because he ganked a lot of people.

To answer, yes. Yes there is.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Deleted

So, basically.... some little arrogant twat ganked a few people and you find it hilarious?
    He sounds like one of those people I just hate.....

By Blood and Honor We Serve!

professional ganker

Quote Originally Posted by Xaphar
    professional ganker
    Lonely retard you mean?

What is the point in doing it for so long anyway, I'd get bored.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Texco
    Yea been reading through a few bits and looks like this guy is just a dick, with dedication.
    Still, here is something more hilarious than what Angwe did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7LwX2lp6i0

ROFL!!! That was awesome, i had to watch that a few more times.
    It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again..

ah good times where there were lowbies still around they're quite hard to find nowadays... think im gonna level my rogue now