Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: What are you giving for Shadowmourne?

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypseqq
    saw someone trying to buy Shadowmourne for 600k gold but i tought the gold go's to 200k not 600k.
    That's per character, it's quite possible to have the max amount on multiple characters
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

Current bid: 1000 dkp + 14k gold, damn I will be running with 3 x +16 str gems in Shadowmourne if i manage to win this licitation. :S

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Deviss
    Current bid: 1000 dkp + 14k gold, damn I will be running with 3 x +16 str gems in Shadowmourne if i manage to win this licitation. :S
    put 3x23 SP in it why dontcha :P

My guild (9/12 Hardmode) made the decision to give a warrior with 100% attendance who is quiet long in the guild. about 3 IDs left until he'll receiv it. But I really can't get the sense of paying lots of DKP and gold for those shards. your guild leader should choose the better one of you two imho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    The sim is correct, it isn't generally well known but war token really is a six thousand dps increase over deaths choice.

15+ Year Old Account

The officers made a small list of names of people who could deserve it. Than the guild voted on the forum.
    And.. well... my guild leader IS DK so guess who gets it :P

Deleted

eqwe1we1e21
    Last edited by mmoc09b828f4f1; 2016-07-09 at 11:46 AM.

I agree with all the people that said the GUILD should decide. This really should not be a GM/officers decision because we all know that the GM/officer is only going to vote for themselves anyways. Items like this really cause a great deal of guild tension at a point where guilds are already collapsing in droves. Maybe Blizzard will catch on and get rid of legendary items while there are still guilds left.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

10+ Year Old Account

Were giving it to our most consistent Ret pally, he deserves it /shrug
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Deleted

I dont get it. You pay to get items to your guild?

We gave our first Shadowmourne to our best and most active player, this was a warrior. A Deathknight is now collecting shards.
    It doesnt cost them anything, its their reward for being an active and high classed player.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

my GM and i have the same blood type, and he needs a kidney. im giving him mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieterman
    my GM and i have the same blood type, and he needs a kidney. im giving him mine.
    lol

I don't give them shit since it's considered a raid upgrade!