Looking to get started on Bg's/Arena

So far, my WoW career has consisted of PvE. However, due to blizzard's recent lack of creativity on the PvE part (I'll leave it at that) I've decided to give PvP a try. Since TBC, i was an avid fan of twinking. I leveled a Shaman and a Priest to 80, and now my rogue is 2 levels away from 80.

I Google searched several pages for add-ons and tips, but all i found was bulks of information and different add-ons everywhere. Lag is not a problem for me, thanks to leatrix and snowfall keypress, my skills go off faster than the blink of an eye and i usually find myself under 30 ms.

My rogue has Dual Spec, so i was wondering if you guys would be able to provide any tips, tricks and some useful add-ons for an aspiring rogue to PvP. I looked over Arena-Junkies, but didn't find much.

All help is appreciated, much thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingoat
    It's the only possible outcome. No its not
    The Legendary goat Troll

Deleted

Re: Looking to get started on Bg's/Arena

You learn from doing. I can't play PvP on warlock, even tho it is one of the best classes for it.

I pvp'd in every bracket on this toon, including 70-80, in which i am right now. I'd say i've developed a good feel for the class, and i'm sure my experience with other classes (Having leveled every single class to at least 65) will help me.
    The Legendary goat Troll

Deleted

Since I'm guessing you'll be starting by farming BG's, sub might be a good spec.
    http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#fhefo...dAzVfRt:dMiVmz

Once you start doing arena, mutilate/preparation's probably the spec you'd want which differs A LOT depending on your team.

Also, get Gladius for arena.
    /drool... gladius...

Yeah, that's another thing i wanted to ask. With 3.3.3 changes, is it still worth getting PvP gear with emblems or is it now better to head straight into PvP and buy it with honor?
    The Legendary goat Troll

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Faciano
    Yeah, that's another thing i wanted to ask. With 3.3.3 changes, is it still worth getting PvP gear with emblems or is it now better to head straight into PvP and buy it with honor?
    Do daily for frost then spam BG's. You get so much honor it's unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by Deathflame
    Do daily for frost then spam BG's. You get so much honor it's unbelievable
    Thanks.
    The Legendary goat Troll