Damage increase assuming target stays still in PVP?

Just doing some theorycrafting about certain abilities, and how much they would contribute to my overall damage in PVP. I can't find any Elitist Jerks explanations for this stuff, but if you know one that exists I would be most appreciative.

This is all assuming Sub Spec, btw, with no Dual Wield Specialization. That's the only guideline.

Expose Armor: Roughly increases damage by what % on a plate target? Also, what would be the best method of putting Expose Armor on a target that I'm opening on?

Rupture: Will it really make a significant change to my damage if I try to keep it up on my opponents as often as possible?

Slice N Dice: Someone here already commented that a sub rogue can Premed + SND without breaking stealth, then open, and that is pretty much all I needed to know concerning that matter. But I'm still not sure what % "DPS increase" it would be if I did so, as opposed to not doing it. Anyone know an EJ link that can help me with that?

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Damage increase assuming target stays still in PVP?

EJ's mostly PvE theorycraft. There's a few pvp threads here and there, but I doubt you'll find what you need.

AJ's rogue forums may be something you'd consider scouring.

http://www.arenajunkies.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51

As sub it's rupture > snd > ea

The reasoning is the following: rupture gives you combo points, snd gives you less combo points (poison crits) and can be taken to new targets. Ea is the worst constant finisher you have at the moment
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    As sub it's rupture > snd > ea

The reasoning is the following: rupture gives you combo points, snd gives you less combo points (poison crits) and can be taken to new targets. Ea is the worst constant finisher you have at the moment
    Very helpful post.

You're right, I completely forgot about Rupture. That makes a huge difference.

Poison procs can crit now? Really? Does this include Deadly Poison and Wound Poison?

And yes, I could have guessed Expose Armor would have been less useful. I'm guessing it increases in use the more melee are on said target.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

EA is good on melee heavy comps for target swapping. Nothing like an instant full sunder on someone who's face is getting cleaved by 3 melee.