Ret dps question.

So I play a ret pally in a 10 man guild that is currently 11/12 ICC. I've got mostly 251-264 gear (other than my greatness card) and I have a question about how I am doing dps wise for my gear.

Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...sVg9F4sohlgDKR

So last night we cleared the first chunk of ICC and on festergut I pulled about 9150 dps. While that dps isn't bad I just feel like it should be higher for where my gear is at. I would use rawr/the spreadsheet but I play on a mac and neither works so I figured you guys would be able to help me out. So my question is whether or not this is about right for my gear, and if not what I can do to bump it up to what it should be.

Group make up was:
    1x Blood DK tank
    1x Feral Tank
    1x Combat Rogue
    1x Fire Mage
    1x Shadow Priest
    1x Boomkin
    1x Resto Shammy
    1x Disc Priest
    1x Holy Pally
    1x Ret Pally <--- Me

The rogue was giving me ToTT when it was up and we used heroism/potion of speed right after the first explosion thingy.

Any help/advice you can give would be awesome.

p.s. Would the Herkuml War Token be a good upgrade over my greatness card? I'm not sure with the ramp up time/chance of the stack falling off.

Re: Ret dps question.

I remember reading somewhere that DMC:G and Herkuml Wartoken are onpar with one another. I could be wrong, or mixed it up with Deaths Choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangz
    GoD isn't so great for unholy
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    i dont understamd ???

On a sustained stand still fight, the war token beats out the greatness card by a lot. But on a fastly moving fight the greatness card might beat out the token by a small ammount. I havent tested it out because I use the Taj/WFS. I replace my WFS with the token on stand still fights and its a really good trinket, I would pick it up if I were you

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow_Sorrow
    sorry cant check on your armory, my IE is borken.
    but you know, if i were you, i'd open rawr, check on how much of an upgrade would HWT provide over trinket you like to change, then i'd assume if theres a chance to lose stack on certain fights and after that i'd make a decision to buy HWT for 110 minutes, and sell it back, so my emblems would be safe.
    I play on a mac so rawr is a no go for me. I'm considering buying it and either just trading it back like you said or just keeping both and swapping depending on the fight.

If you can manage to get in a toc25 pug try and get Death's Verdit, it's better than both trinkets
    I ran your char through rawr on my laptop. The sustained fight would bump you up about 100 dps but thats with a standstill fight. Though if your only doing 10 mans I'd buy it and switch back and forth depending on the fight

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiewolf
    If you can manage to get in a toc25 pug try and get Death's Verdit, it's better than both trinkets
    I ran your char through rawr on my laptop. The sustained fight would bump you up about 100 dps but thats with a standstill fight. Though if your only doing 10 mans I'd buy it and switch back and forth depending on the fight
    I've been trying to get that for weeks now but it either doesn't drop or goes to some scrub fresh 80.

How close was I to the target dps with my current gear? And thanks for the help.

Anyone?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Willop23
    Anyone?
    gonna run a model now... hold up a sec

I dont see anything to model ToT's hitting you, but other than that, in a PERFECT fight you should be hitting 10,478... if you had some bad lag/framerates that sounds about right, otherwise you shoulda hit in the upper 9k's :3

That's using the

Judge > CS > DS > HoW > Exo > Cons > Holy Wrath
    priority.
    Look up, see the buzzards circling?

Quote Originally Posted by Serryn

I dont see anything to model ToT's hitting you, but other than that, in a PERFECT fight you should be hitting 10,470... if you had some bad lag/framerates that sounds about right, otherwise you shoulda hit in the upper 9k's :3

Alright, I know I have some things to work on so now I know what to aim for. Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Willop23
    Alright, I know I have some things to work on so now I know what to aim for. Thanks for the help.
    I myself am pulling upper 9's and low 10k's in ICCs. I think you're doing quite fine.

I Upgraded DMC:G to War Token and saw a huge dps increase.
    Quote Originally Posted by glorithan View Post
    Bladestorm does not get stopped. the damage you do does. No one is stopping you from spinning around like a top with your arms held out.

they are just taking away the stick before you hurt someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    All gold seller is smart, grammar used by they are much good.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Serryn

I dont see anything to model ToT's hitting you, but other than that, in a PERFECT fight you should be hitting 10,478... if you had some bad lag/framerates that sounds about right, otherwise you shoulda hit in the upper 9k's :3

That's using the

Judge > CS > DS > HoW > Exo > Cons > Holy Wrath
    priority.
    Exorcism should never be prioritized over Consecration, due to the miss chance of it verses Consecration.