Badge Help (Tree)

Hi, i'm pretty new at tree-ing, my druid hit 80 a couple weeks ago and need some help with frost badges.
    First of all
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...roth&cn=Bansai
    thats me.

i'm aiming for 4 piece excluding the chest, for which i'm getting Vestments of Spruce and Fir (the badge one).
    i'm holding out on buying Circle of Ossus because.. well.. putricide is easier and easier to kill and i'm waiting for one to pop up on the AH or drop in one of my runs that i can buy off someone.

i keep telling myself that ill win the gloves or legs from voa.. but so far no luck :X, what do you guys think i should do?

Re: Badge Help (Tree)

Personally, I've never had a piece of current tier gear drop for my main spec from VoA. I know it happens, but you really shouldn't count on getting either your gloves or legs from Toravon. Sadly, due to Murphy's Law your gear will drop the week after you no longer need it.

Your choice of chest is a solid one. If you really want to hold out for your VoA gloves/legs, get the badge chest, then buy the tier 10 head and shoulders (shoulders first, in my opinion).

If you get all that and still no luck, you may just want to give in on that 264 badge belt.

Re: Badge Help (Tree)

agree with everything xarantaur said. Expecting to get drops out of VoA when you are sitting on the badges already is a waste of time. you have a 1/40+ chance of getting the item you are shooting for every week so the odds are squarely not in your favor.

your current belt is pretty good so upgrading to the circle of ossus isn't that big of a priority. I'd grab your T10 items + badge chest first and then grab the frost badge trinket. followed by the frost badge belt.

Also, with your current amount of haste 3/3 CF isn't necessary (assuming all applicable haste buffs). You are sitting at a 1.01-1.02 second GCD, in other terms you are spending 7 talent points to increase your healing done by an additional 1-2%. Depending on your playstyle, living seed and natural perfection can easily account for and surpass that 1-2% healing done from CF for far less talent point expenditure.

It isn't the end of the world if you chose to stick with your CF build, just food for thought.