Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Priest + disarm = WTF !?

Yes, zero resil shadow priests with 17k health are easy to kill, now put one in resil with 30k then come talk to me.

So, okay im a paladin playing some arena whit a mate of mine and we got pissed on the thing that now it seems like "every" class can slow you! (ye ye i know BoF/Trinkets to avoid it but thats not the point) But a warrior!? it makes no sence! I mean they got they fking shattering throw and now they are making me unable to even run ? its fucking unfair! THIS IS A WHINE POST YES! so now i would like to get some toughts about all this slow stuff from other ppl is it only me that is annoyed like hell on this ?

So, okay im a hunter playing some arena whit a mate of mine and we got pissed on the thing that now it seems like "every" class can stay in melee range! (ye ye i know concusion shot/disengage/traps can be used to avoid it but thats not the point) But a warrior!? it makes no sence! I mean they got they fking shattering throw and now they are making me unable to shoot from a distance proparly? its fucking unfair! THIS IS A WHINE POST YES! so now i would like to get some toughts about all this melee range stuff from other ppl is it only me that is annoyed like hell on this ?

www.explosm.net

So, okay im a moonkin playing some arena whit a mate of mine and we got pissed on the thing that now it seems like "every" class can faceroll you! (ye ye i know barkskin, entangling roots, trinket but thats not the point) But a warrior!? it makes no sence! I mean they got they fking intercept, charge, bladestorm and now they are making me unable to even survive properly ? its fucking unfair! THIS IS A WHINE POST YES! so now i would like to get some toughts about all this intercept stuff from other ppl is it only me that is annoyed like hell on this ?

Quote Originally Posted by krasgoth
    Might be the rum working but the OP + this pic made me laugh out loud.. (my gf came to check if I was losing it rofl)

Quote Originally Posted by Fortunado
    When I first read the title, I almost pooped myself. Then I clicked the link and laughed that poop out!
    /lol

Indeed i was laughing loudly when i read that stupid warrior post and then saw the picture. Hahahaha F-ing warriors

Not a lot of things in wow make sense. Get over it.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

This is news to you?

couldn`t agree more with the OP, (yes i QQ about priests), the amount of dmg that the Spriest dots tick for, is a insane amount, and on top of that, they can put a shield up that absorbs and whole chunk of dmg, and on top of that again, they can disarm me, making me completely useless for like 5 sec, while their dots keep ticking, and when they disarm, they also stun/fear you, making us even more useless

So, okay im a resto druid playing some arena whit a mate of mine and we got pissed on the thing that now it seems like "every" class can purge your HOTs ! (ye ye i know nourish but not the point) But a shaman!? it makes no sence! I mean they got they fking totems and travel form and now they are making me unable to even do any heal to myself properly ? its fucking unfair! THIS IS A WHINE POST YES! so now i would like to get some toughts about all this purge stuff from other ppl is it only me that is annoyed like hell on this ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

Deleted

so okay I'm a hunter playing some arena whit a mate of mine and...

oh wait

Quote Originally Posted by krasgoth
    I think you just woke up my whole familiy because I am crying right now and laughing out so loud as silent as I can, this topic made my day. Haha!

Hmm, what if the OP is a guy? Here you go....

crying children.. gettin' all emo here

When I first read the title, I almost pooped myself. Then I clicked the link and laughed that poop out!
    /lol

So, okay im a affliction warlock playing some arena whit a mate of mine and we got pissed on the thing that now it seems like "every" class can cancel fears ! (ye ye i know kill the totem, recast but not the point) But a warrior!? it makes no sence! I mean they got they fking bladestorm and charge and now they are making me unable to even do any CC to themself properly ? its fucking unfair! THIS IS A WHINE POST YES! so now i would like to get some toughts about all this fear stuff from other ppl is it only me that is annoyed like hell on this ?
    Quote Originally Posted by steve
    Crikey! I sure wouldn't want to fight this guy if he came back!

You win troll of the month. Now.. See you in a month.

15+ Year Old Account

Disarmed children warriors, qq moar!

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

So, okay im a disarm mating some area whit a play of mine and we got pissed on the thing that now it seems like "every" class can worry you! (ye ye i know BS and now i can be worried not the point) But a beast!? it makes no sence! I mean they got they fking and now they are making me unable to even hit it properly ? its unfair fucking ! THIS IS A FINE POST YES! so now i would like to get some toughts about all this fking stuff from other ppl is it only me that is annoyed like hell on this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen
    So, okay im a disarm mating some area whit a play of mine and we got pissed on the thing that now it seems like "every" class can worry you! (ye ye i know BS and now i can be worried not the point) But a beast!? it makes no sence! I mean they got they fking and now they are making me unable to even hit it properly ? its unfair fucking ! THIS IS A FINE POST YES! so now i would like to get some toughts about all this fking stuff from other ppl is it only me that is annoyed like hell on this ?

/lol

A warrior that can shatter a mages iceblock and paladins bubble is whining about a priest disarming them. Oh, the tears are ever so delicious.

a spriest with a rogue or shaman will destroy you.

deal with it.