Pisces I - Movie in the works (trailer)

Since Ive been posting here for awhile, I thought some of you might be interested in my upcoming project. Making a really great PvP movie all around is something I have been set on doing for quite some time. For the first time in a awhile I can say I am actually actively playing arena again. The movie content will not be limited to arena by any means! The goal (and it is turning out quite well!) for me is to make this movie contain many of those rare "OMG" moments that we have all experienced. That said, know that I am still hard at work on the movie and still shooting. I aim to help, inspire and entertain all who watch, especially the paladin community who I have been with through the thick and thin over the passed 5 years.

Here is a link to the video (its a short 1 minute teaser) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUt3jzEc-34

If you are truly interested in my project I would encourage you to subscribe to my channel on youtube if you have an account. I will likely have a longer trailer at some point in the future. This may or may not interest you but I also plan to do a short instructional series on the side (But I thought ret was faceroll? looll) In which I will go over how to improve your play as a paladin in arena/pvp. It will mostly be general knowledge to a lot of the better players but I will definitely be going over things that can help you push your skill up higher if you are feeling stuck in arena.

This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Re: Pisces I - Movie in the works (trailer)

"I used to do drugs
    I still do...
    I used to too"

I'm sorry, but trolling aside, I really hope that the rest of this trailer(paused atm), and the movie will end up a -lot- better than those 3 horrible lines.

FAECROLL CLASS

Watched the trailer, tbh wouldn't watch the final product..
    43 1

Deleted

Mitch Hedberg was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendraeg the Paladin
    Mitch Hedberg was great.
    THANK YOU

Belf male slowly walking up snowy hill to gay backing track and author boasting about "drug use" but has never seen drugs. I'll disregard this movie tyvm.
    http://ask-a-ret.blogspot.com/ - Best paladin blog EU no jk.

Quote Originally Posted by myrkyr
    Nerd rage moar!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiss
    He probably tried to kill a resto druid at WSG, got cycloned and started a new thread complaning how ret paladins are bad for pvp.

man everyone is such a hater , ill watch it if u include some epic flag caps from wsg and u soloing like 3-4 peeps, they can be undergeared but thats always fun to watch, GL with the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Tialla
    man everyone is such a hater , ill watch it if u include some epic flag caps from wsg and u soloing like 3-4 peeps, they can be undergeared but thats always fun to watch, GL with the movie.
    Besides the arena, that is the sort of thing you should expect

Was there supposed to be some humor to this? If so, you've failed in trying to make your trailer funny. I suggest you watch other trailers to get a grasp on how to make one - because atm, this is utterly shit. Wouldn't watch the final product...

Additionally if anyone has any suggestions on something they might like to see, let me hear it. I have a lot of great stuff shot already but I'm always looking for more. Also any constructive criticism is welcome and I will take that in consideration since I am trying to make the movie mutually enjoyable for anyone who's interested in the paladin class. While I realize the short trailer I have up doesn't reveal much, I just intended it to show that the movie will be well done (not just a bunch of random bg's with poor editing).

update for those interested - Here is a clip that will be in the movie, it is more or less unedited and I am still trying to figure out how to condense it a bit without ruining the scene (it was all done in one shot). The guys in this clip were constantly respawning as soon as I killed one another was back. There's a lot going on here, should be pretty entertaining. I have tons more clips like this going in the movie, some are even cooler! so if you like this I am sure you will be impressed some of the other scenes. Obviously the resolution is not as high as what the final project is going to be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HwFRjl5L58

pretty bad ass thats the kinda stuff i like to see 2 elite guards on u plus an ele and u still down em both. btw man locks are annoying, fear much sheesh. The swapping to a spell shield / one hander was also pretty cool, def looking forward to the final product.

You pulled me back in with that update, I'll keep an eye out for the final product.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

The second video music wise was great and had good pvp. The only thing i can criticize is the fact that you sound like you are trying way to hard to sound cool/bad-ass "looks like those guards are peacing the fuck out"....really? Try to keep the on screen commentary to a minimum and it would be even better. Just my opinion.

In world PvP movies if you fight scrubs you should really own them even in 2v1. That warlock even had trouble deciding between UA and Immolate and running in fear 3 minutes of a 6 min clip is boring. Don't fill the screen with stupid comments and typos. If you want to point the viewers to a certain event happening on the screen you can do it bit less flashy. Slow paced music with slow fights gets boring fast.

Seeing the "teaser" and this clip i would not watch the full movie under any circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Tialla
    pretty bad ass thats the kinda stuff i like to see 2 elite guards on u plus an ele and u still down em both. btw man locks are annoying, fear much sheesh. The swapping to a spell shield / one hander was also pretty cool, def looking forward to the final product.
    Fear made this fight SO frustrating.. but as frustrating as it was for me, imagine how they felt.. I was fighting right near the gy's so they were coming immmediately back to me on rez and I killed them like 2 or 3 times that I also recorded but its not like you want to watch 15 minutes of the same thing >_<

Quote Originally Posted by pogo02slm
    The second video music wise was great and had good pvp. The only thing i can criticize is the fact that you sound like you are trying way to hard to sound cool/bad-ass "looks like those guards are peacing the fuck out"....really? Try to keep the on screen commentary to a minimum and it would be even better. Just my opinion.
    Good points, thanks for the feedback. These are the kind of things I need to hear so I have a better idea of how to edit the movie when I do. Also someone mentioned that this is to long and that watching me sit in fears is boring, I did say in my post that I am going to condense the actual scene as much as possible, what I am likely to do is just make the clip faster. Most of the time yes 2v1 is a breeze but these guys were putting in some effort to coordinate, I out gear them heavily but their gear is also not 'terrible'.. these guys had the odds stacked in their favor.