Thread: Gear

Gear

hi ..

I Have a little problem with my gear i have too much hit.. thinking of switching my chest out with T10. i have also T10 gloves in my bag from voa 25 but there are also hit on som have any advice for me ..

Thanks

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...rmoon&cn=Mizes

Re: Gear

I've been thinking about leveling my warrior so of course I've been having fun using atlasloot looking at my char, lol.

Going off of items you have hit with and possible changes with your current progression...

Neck: Currently none so you're stuck with it. There's a minor downgrade stat-wise from BQL-10 (Collar of Haughty Disdain) whenever you kill her.

Chest: Definitely switch to t10. (This will probably be the most viable choice.)

Belt: I'm not 100% sure but, I think I remember a fury warrior in my raid say the Vengeful Noose (frost emblems) was actually better stat allocation.

OH: Of course don't change the weapon. :P
    AddOns: Tim @ WoWInterface
    Battle Tag: Mysterio#11164
    Current PC Setup: PCPartPicker List

thanks nice help

never use the tiered gloves
    as the above poster said nicely, the plate badge belt is crap(unless you magicaly need hit, but its easily gained through other pieces)
    if you can get bloodqueen i think you should have prof down, and that neck will free up your gem slots that are filled with expt
    you also dont have a shoulder enchant
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Other neck options drop off sindragosa 10m or togc 10 beasts. They're both agility/crit/arpen/ap necks and you might get some rogue/hunter/feral Druid hate for rolling but fact is, they're quite good.