Should i go arms or fury for this gear lvl?

well just hit lv80 for a week,right now im around 5.1-5.3k GS. I did fury with 6k usually on aoes and around 4-5k on boss, with arms, i did kinda same dps overall. but fury is more constant. For dummy, i did like 700more dps on arms, so i kinda wonder which spec should i go with for now...
    heres my armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...an&cn=Henbeiju
    thanks guys

oh btw,my OH is the lv232 axe from heroic pit of saron,and the gem in my bracer,i know its shitty,i just kept forgetting to switch it to a 20exp gem all the time >_<

Re: Should i go arms or fury for this gear lvl?

Arms does better without buffs, Fury scales better with buffs. I.E. Arms is better in smaller groups, Fury is better in raids.

Fury is also mind-numbingly boring to play if you ask me.

Go with whichever you have more fun with. Arms brings more valueable utility (4% physical and 30% bleeds) but fury will be higher personal dps in a raid setting. Yes fury has 5 crit but, I tend to find feral Druids are generally always in my raids in some form (or another fury), whereas combat rogues are a lot rarer these days with assasination being so faceroll.

And yea arms will always do better dummy dps, fury is a lot more dependant on raid buffs (especially windfury/IIT) to have smooth rage generation and the ability to HS on nearly every swing.

oh,kk,no wonder,lol..thanks guys

how did you get shadows edge with two blue trinkets and just one week after you turned 80???? D:

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatenapfel
    how did you get shadows edge with two blue trinkets and just one week after you turned 80???? D:
    Probably payed a guild or his guild let him bring his warrior in for rot/fester.

I'm sorry for not being helpful, But how did you afford a shadow's edge and not go and buy a darkmoon card greatness?

Quote Originally Posted by Restraint
    I'm sorry for not being helpful, But how did you afford a shadow's edge and not go and buy a darkmoon card greatness?
    Well he has pretty much all the craftable pieces and boes, he could probably get whispering skull fang from 10 icc easily (also banner of victory, NES, etc).

10+ Year Old Account

Yes, fury in raids would be much better dps.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

You have a spellpower Trinket.

I'm not sure if I love you or hate you because you of this. Carry Shadow's Edge proudly through the melee DPS and laugh at their despair.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatenapfel
    well this toon hit lv80 for only like 5days, i just got whiphering skull dropped today but some tank wanted it so i gave it to him. And i was farming banner but it didnt drop.
    I myself am in a decent guild (9/12 ICC hm) so they carried my alt