Thread: Lamenting IA

Lamenting IA

Silly thread.

I was wondering if I am the only one who still stands in Fire / Frost damage with their ward up? I keep forgetting I don't have IA anymore =(

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Lamenting IA

probably, a lot of people would rather not die on a fight.
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    probably, a lot of people would rather not die on a fight.
    You could have saved time and just replied to me with "I'm an asshole"

Seriously, I stated it was a silly thread in the first line, and you reply with your epeen. Or are you saying you're just perfect?

Actually, I wouldn't say Fire/Frost Ward is useless without IA. With Frost Warding, it's a great source of mana. Most fights have some fire or frost damage to be absorbed, and more mana through 1 gcd = less time evocating = more time casting = more dps. Plus, you are absorbing damage so you won't die. And dead dps = no dps. Wouldn't you rather be alive and have mana than be dead or manaless?

Quote Originally Posted by Trolltrolltroll
    you asked "am i the only person stupid enough to keep doing something that's been obsolete for weeks, by the way it's a silly thread" , and he responded "yes you're the only retard, and you're right it's pretty silly."

he's far more entitled to his opinion, than you're entitled to always be treated with respect and dignity when you have earned ridicule.
    You guys are way too up tight. This isn't the EJ forum. Take a step back and have fun. You're taking a silly topic and acting like it's another "which trinket is better" thread.

15+ Year Old Account

let me explain. even with IA, you shouldn't be standing in fire/frost damage anyway. you use fire/frost ward for unavoidable damage which can proc it, you don't go out of your way looking for shit to stand in.

don't ask questions if you don't want answers.
    BfA Beta Time

I miss IA. I ended a BQL fight at 23k with the 5% buff (an enrage wipe before we had her downed) and on our most recent kill when I was bitten first with the 10% buff I only managed ~20k. SADFACE IS SAD. In all fairness though I did move quite a bit on the 20k kill to bite assholes and for links / air phase but SADFACE IS STILL SAD.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    don't ask questions if you don't want answers.
    nah, he wasn't looking for answers he was looking for silly replys

On topic
    yeah I miss IA despite it's flaws.
    The week after 3.3.3 when the RL, unaware of the IA fix, called out the ret to DS me after I was bitten I started crying inside :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawramsti
    Mages are fine wtf are you talking about.
    Frost for PvP Arcane for LOLPVP and Fire for...... for.....for.......one sec will get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarrd
    I miss IA. I ended a BQL fight at 23k with the 5% buff (an enrage wipe before we had her downed) and on our most recent kill when I was bitten first with the 10% buff I only managed ~20k. SADFACE IS SAD. In all fairness though I did move quite a bit on the 20k kill to bite assholes and for links / air phase but SADFACE IS STILL SAD.
    My hero