Buff/Debuff uptime addon

Title says it all, looking for a buff/debuff uptime addon (specifically feral kitten : SR rip rake mangle uptimes).
    Thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

Re: Buff/Debuff uptime addon

Quote Originally Posted by Asgard
    Title says it all, looking for a buff/debuff uptime addon (specifically feral kitten : SR rip rake mangle uptimes).
    Thanks in advance
    You want to see uptime of yours spells after combat? As far as I remember both Recount and Skada have such options.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Quote Originally Posted by Mordret
    You want to see uptime of yours spells after combat? As far as I remember both Recount and Skada have such options.
    Well, I use Recount, and it gives me uptimes only on dots, and 100.0% for each one of them, even when I fail on purpose.
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

I belive "NeedToKnow" does what you want

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...d-to-know.aspx
    My Enhancement Shaman Site - www.Iwindfury.blogspot.com

It's one thing to go back and review uptimes (which i wouldn't discourage), but what you're likely REALLY after is a way to make sure you keep close to a 100% uptime. Power Auras is a great way to manage this sort of thing, because you can set a wide array of warnings/notifications when buffs/debuffs drop off, and you can minimize downtime. The stats after the fact will then take care of themselves

Your request isn't quite 100% clear on what you're asking for. By uptimes are you referring to % based over total fight time such as World of Logs or such show? But you want in an addon? If so Mordret has those suggestions (I generally just look at the WoL).

But if you mean uptime as in duration left, you want a dot/debuff tracker mod. There's a lot of different ones out there, Bad Kitty tracks feral specific abilities in a couple different ways, wasn't really my favorite, Forte which is a lovely looking mod for any class to track whatever they want, and many other DoT timer mods.

I used to use Elkano Buff Bars for my feral stuff, but now I use it for everything else and wrote my own feral mod. Elkano is a great mod because you can basically set any bar of any size anywhere, to either track "all but this buff" or "only this buff" through its whitelist/blacklist options. For instance I use it for tracking my buffs, very skinny bars off in the corner only showing the buffs I care at all about in a raid; separate one along the side of my screen with just the icons showing the auras on me, then bars above my player frame, and target frame showing things I want to see in detail about myself or my target (for instance SR for me, Rip/Rake/Mangle on them).

Quote Originally Posted by Cathar99
    It's one thing to go back and review uptimes (which i wouldn't discourage), but what you're likely REALLY after is a way to make sure you keep close to a 100% uptime. Power Auras is a great way to manage this sort of thing, because you can set a wide array of warnings/notifications when buffs/debuffs drop off, and you can minimize downtime. The stats after the fact will then take care of themselves
    I already track my buffs debuffs and CPs in a way that fits me just fine, I would just like to see if my SR and mangle uptime are 99+% which they should be, and bleeds 90+%, or if what I'm "feeling" is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by MajinK8B
    I belive "NeedToKnow" does what you want

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...d-to-know.aspx
    Nope, lokking for an "after combat" review of wether my rip was up during a fight 50% of the time or 90+%.

Quote Originally Posted by Taro_Arygos
    Your request isn't quite 100% clear on what you're asking for. By uptimes are you referring to % based over total fight time such as World of Logs or such show? But you want in an addon? If so Mordret has those suggestions (I generally just look at the WoL).

But if you mean uptime as in duration left, you want a dot/debuff tracker mod. There's a lot of different ones out there, Bad Kitty tracks feral specific abilities in a couple different ways, wasn't really my favorite, Forte which is a lovely looking mod for any class to track whatever they want, and many other DoT timer mods.

I used to use Elkano Buff Bars for my feral stuff, but now I use it for everything else and wrote my own feral mod. Elkano is a great mod because you can basically set any bar of any size anywhere, to either track "all but this buff" or "only this buff" through its whitelist/blacklist options. For instance I use it for tracking my buffs, very skinny bars off in the corner only showing the buffs I care at all about in a raid; separate one along the side of my screen with just the icons showing the auras on me, then bars above my player frame, and target frame showing things I want to see in detail about myself or my target (for instance SR for me, Rip/Rake/Mangle on them).
    I need an addon that basically, I switch on before a fight, then fight and after the fight it'll tell me like :
    - SR : 95% uptime
    - Rake : 92% uptime
    - Rip : 93% uptime
    - Mangle : 100% uptime

Recount?
    Look at the DoTs tab.

Or just look at the wws logs after raid

Skada, an addon similar to Recount has an improved uptime system, showing how much uptime each spell has.

I dont think there is a way to track the uptime during combat, you can just get some addons to help you do it.

If you want an ACCURATE result after a raid ask some officer to post a WWS log. There is plenty of info right there.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05
    I dont think there is a way to track the uptime during combat, you can just get some addons to help you do it.

If you want an ACCURATE result after a raid ask some officer to post a WWS log. There is plenty of info right there.
    We already have WWS logs, but why I want this debuff/buff uptimes is to try out 3 gear sets (hit/exp capped soft capped arpen VS hit/exp capped ~1100 arpen VS hit/exp not capped ~1350 arpen), and wws is long and lagging on my machine.

EDIT : The "why I need this" wasn't particularly clear, I need to test out these gear sets and see further than the rough dummy dps (if one gives a lower/higher uptime on rake/rip etc)

I'm gonna take a look at Skada, thanks everyone for the answers !