Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

The size of death-wing compared to a human

Re: The size of death-wing compared to a human

Vehicle/Human form fight for sure. No way in hell tanking that is going to feel right.

holy crap, i don't remember seeing that pic. yeah, seems we may have to be given our own taurens, so we have something big enough to take a couple hits from that thing.

15+ Year Old Account

Fight made for gnome tanking obviously.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Well i love bosses to be "Super Sized" cant remember having any boss feeling bigger then Ragnaros.
    So having a boss with that scale would be awesome.

Today even tho i know all bosses are quite huge compared to what we are as player's.. they still feel "small" compared to what it once was-

10+ Year Old Account

He better be that big when were fighting him.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

If this is accurate then Blizz is spot on a boss should be epic proportions or the fight just seems lack luster. IMO thats why Ragnaros is still one of the best encounters in the game.

enough said lol.

i dont think that the size will affect the way we fight him, somehow a tank can tank supremus and not get squashed in a second, maybe there will be a vehicle phase but there has to be a point where you get to actually tank him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    In short, go back to heroics, farm some t10, get hit capped, learn to gem, get real professions, read the sticky, then delete your toon, mail me your gold, and pick up Aion.

Imagine People with veiw distance turned down.

"Attack his arse!"
    "WHERE IS HIS FUCKING ARSE!?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I would kill a old god.

If we actually fight him on that scale I'm going to get chills. Taking on massive bosses as the decided underdog has always been a favorite in games for me.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

damn he looks amazingly epic
    Thrall: "Morning, Garrosh. Want pancakes for breakfast?"

Garrosh: "A TRUE WARCHIEF WOULD NEVER CONSUME WEAK PANCAKES. ONLY THE MIGHT OF WAFFLES IS FIT TO COMMAND THE HORDE! LOK'TAR O'GAR!"

I figure we will have assistance on tanking him.

15+ Year Old Account

Tank and spank fight obv!
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...losophy/simple
    Philosophy, Worgen Mage of Magtheridon EU.Mokari, Nelf Hunter of Magtheridon EU (AKA Shikari @ Achindoun). [Currently inactive]

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

I was lvl'ing my lock today and did the Wrath gate quest and noticed how ridiculously huge Alexstraza is compared to your average dragons like Sarth, Maly, and Ony. So possibly Deathwing could be that size or bigger if not then wow blizz is just fail.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zhardoom
    Well i love bosses to be "Super Sized" cant remember having any boss feeling bigger then Ragnaros.
    So having a boss with that scale would be awesome.

Today even tho i know all bosses are quite huge compared to what we are as player's.. they still feel "small" compared to what it once was-
    The size of so many bosses are already suspending one's belief. Do you honestly think
    even a tauren taking a blow from any current dragon is believable? A stomp from Gruul
    at 13+ growths?

Personally I hope its an accurate size comparison. I too remember the first time I saw
    Ragnaros emerge. It was certainly epic. Meeting Deathwing in his human form and
    having him transform in front of the raid would be on a scale even greater!

Lol, I feel Blizzard's already regretting to adding that Human next to him, maybe an emoloyee did that for joke even, now everyone'll demand the same size when we fight him.

I personally don't like Over Sized bosses.

They're making the game look too much fantasy-like, while I'd like, even in the unreal world of a MMO, to give at things that bit of realism that's making the game good to play.

According to lore (I think) Deathwing was bigger than all the aspects combined, and became even bigger with the demon soul

That picture really doesn't do him justice, don't forget he's also going to be wide, that concept just shows his length and size in comparison to a player character
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character

Quote Originally Posted by Almega

That picture really doesn't do him justice, don't forget he's also going to be wide, that concept just shows his length and size in comparison to a player character
    Inb4 that's what she said.

OT: I really hope he's colossal. Even if there's help and vehicle portions, I don't care. Gargantuan dragon plz. I played Lineage II for a long while, and if there was one thing that game did well, it was ridiculously massive combat, whether it be siege PvP... or obscenely huge raid bosses. This is a picture of Antharas, the Earth Dragon:

Fucking massive. That's how I want Deathwing to be.

The man they have to represent scale is far too calm.