My account banned!? how do i contact bliz?

P.S.: I had no idea where to put this, so, :/

Ok, well here's the deal. I woke up this morning to try and log on to Wow. It said something like: "Error connecting to server, please check blizzard support.." and it had a link. I had checked this out before and had become accustomed to it being connected with the internet connection crashing as i could usually log on within the hour. After about an hour and a half passed i tried to log on. It didn't work. This was curiously strange, so I decided to go onto the wow forums. When i logged in to create a topic, I , as always, had to pick an avatar from the game to represent myself. Even more Curious was that when the screen loaded instead of a selection of my characters a warning notice came up saying "No characters made." This made me very worried and i logged out and back in to check if there had been an error. The second time it came up with a character selection screen but all of the characters were blurred out. I calmed down, assuming this was because my subscription ran tomorrow and that the forums might run out a day early (I have never used WoW forums before).
    When I went to check on my mail what I found made me gasp:
    ------------------------------
    Blizzard Support Customer Satisfaction Survey Spam
    noreply@blizzard.com <noreply@blizzard.com> Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 12:57 AM
    To: (sorry can't show you my email)
    Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
    Greetings,

An investigation of your World of Warcraft account has found strong evidence that the account in question is being sold or traded. As you may not be aware of, this conflicts with Blizzard's EULA under section 4 Paragraph B which can be found here:
    WoW -> Legal -> End User License Agreement
    and Section 8 of the Terms of Use found here:
    WoW -> Legal -> Terms of Use

The investigation will be continued by Blizzard administration to determine the action to be taken against your account. If your account is found violating the EULA and Terms of Use, your account can, and will be suspended/closed/or terminated.
    In order to keep this from occurring, you should immediately verify that you are the original owner of the account.

To verify your identity please visit the following webpage:
    http://www.battle.net/account/support/login-support.xml

Only Account Administration will be able to assist with account retrieval issues. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter, and your continued interest in World of Warcraft.

Sincerely,

Account Administration
    Blizzard Entertainment
    ---------------------------
    When i had tried the link it simply came up with a change of password for my world of warcraft account, which, in general, did nothing.
    I have NOT sold or traded accounts. I have NOT broken any guidelines set down by blizzard and i have NOT found any actual way to contact an administrator.
    Please could someone help me out? How can i contact them. Is this reprievable? Why was i banned for something i didn't do?

Please could someone help, I really do not want to be banned as this has happened before with no action being taken against it.

-Doomchem, nagrand oceanic server.
    ~Nox'Dol~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    That's funny...most people who utterly detest PvP aren't going to suddenly think it's a grand idea b/c they are forced to do it. That's illogical. Hey guys, the government has decided that the nutritional value of feces is too good to pass up. We're going to make sure your fridge is always filled with it so your instincts to eat real food that tastes good and isn't poop will suddenly shift and you'll see the wonder of poop cola.

Re: My account banned!? how do i contact bliz?

You... actually clicked the link in the e-mail. Good work. You clicked the link, knowing, as all players should know by now, that Blizzard will never, ever ask you for that information through an e-mail. A blatently fake e-mail. Call Blizzard, you've been hacked.

Quote Originally Posted by doomchem
    ------------------------------
    Blizzard Support Customer Satisfaction Survey Spam
    noreply@blizzard.com <noreply@blizzard.com> Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 12:57 AM
    To: (sorry can't show you my email)
    Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
    Good thing you didn't show us your email!

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    You... actually clicked the link in the e-mail. Good work. You clicked the link, knowing, as all players should know by now, that Blizzard will never, ever ask you for that information through an e-mail. A blatently fake e-mail. Call Blizzard, you've been hacked.

maybe check out blizz' site before saying things?

the link isn't fake afaik, call blizz and ask what's up.

You, sir, needs to read up on things.

Deleted

While I agree that you have been hacked and to ring them ASAP (billing and support line will be on the website), the link looks pretty genuine to me, with the official info and little bar on my firefox. Even if he had been hacked, why would they ask him to change his password again?

ya i got the same email. but it was a fake email but idk if i got banned or not cuz my dad wont let me play wow or go to any wow sites.
    now that i read this idk if i got hacked..

15+ Year Old Account

You probably have to call them.

Correction. Battle.net IS blizzard. It is not an account hacker, as I believe most would know by now, having merged their accounts to login to world of warcraft.
    This was no scam, it is real, as I have checked the validity of this site. I have seen other cases like this which have had almost the exact E-mail with different reasons, and all links have gone to battle.net password recovery. This, however, does nothing.
    Note that i may have not included this in the last post and am sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT. Oh crud, just read the new posts. Thing is, I don't currently know their number, or what to really say. I don't know if this is relevant to the number, but i currently live in australia.
    ~Nox'Dol~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    That's funny...most people who utterly detest PvP aren't going to suddenly think it's a grand idea b/c they are forced to do it. That's illogical. Hey guys, the government has decided that the nutritional value of feces is too good to pass up. We're going to make sure your fridge is always filled with it so your instincts to eat real food that tastes good and isn't poop will suddenly shift and you'll see the wonder of poop cola.

All you can do is contact Blizzard explain your situation and hope they remove the ban.

The contact details are here - https://eu.battle.net/account/support/index.xml?rhtml=y

that email is like from the warcraft scam 101 book, but the links are legit, so that makes me think those aren't the EXACT same links that were in the email, the biggest give away is that blizzard NEVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER will ask you to log in some where to prove you are the real owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    /bitchslap
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Fuck you, I was working.

Quote Originally Posted by Abb
    Even if he had been hacked, why would they ask him to change his password again?
    That is there default action on compromised accounts, they generally send out an email requesting that you contact them as well.

They sometimes mess something up and ban people by mistake, so just contact them.

But the " In order to keep this from occurring, you should immediately verify that you are the original owner of the account. " sounds a lot like the scam mails, Blizz usually just tells you you're fecked, call us, never posts links to log in..

Besides if they banned you for selling gold/account, why would they need you to confirm you're the owner by login' on on battle.net eh?

Quote Originally Posted by xGannandorf
    that email is like from the warcraft scam 101 book, but the links are legit, so that makes me think those aren't the EXACT same links that were in the email, the biggest give away is that blizzard NEVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER will ask you to log in some where to prove you are the real owner
    Pretty much this. Just because the link is correct and legit while copy-pasted hardly means it was a legit link in the original e-mail, but either way, I digress.

Nobody on MMO-Champion can help you. Call Blizzard.

The link probably was fake, but when he copied and pasted it did not copy the link, just the text which was converted to a link when he posted it.

Come on guys, it's easy to spoof internet links. For example: www.worldofwarcraft.com. Just cuz the correct link is written, doesn't mean it leads to the right place, and that no one can see without actually checking out his email.