Thread: LK Hardmode

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

LK Hardmode

Im Suprised no other Guild has killed him yet, its been a while since the kill from paragon...
    i would have thought that a kill was going to come within a few days of the 10% patch...

Re: LK Hardmode

Quote Originally Posted by Fyreeze
    Im Suprised no other Guild has killed him yet, its been a while since the kill from paragon...
    i would have thought that a kill was going to come within a few days of the 10% patch...
    It takes time to kill the hardest boss ever created in WoW.
    Have to remember that only a few guilds have gotten close to the experience Paragon got on him. Ensidia, For the Horde, and Wraith were the only guilds to see him in week 2 of hardmodes and Ensidia was stricken with extreme latency for quite awhile.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona
    Have to remember that only a few guilds have gotten close to the experience Paragon got on him. Ensidia, For the Horde, and Wraith were the only guilds to see him in week 2 of hardmodes and Ensidia was stricken with extreme latency for quite awhile.
    Paragon was able to kill him with only 5% tho!

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona
    i think cthun is harder tho...

LK HC kills will rains (of the top 200 guilds) down soon i think with the 10% buff.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Philenia

LK HC kills will rains (of the top 200 guilds) down soon i think with the 10% buff.
    Cthun was killed the 1st day after bug fix, the reason he stayed unkilled for so long was because of a bug making the encounter impossible.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Did you not read what the Paragon person said? And I like how you say this when you haven't even seen him on normal mode.

C'thun was a very hard boss but like Kailtas, he would have been killed very quickly if it had not been for the massive bugs making the fight impossible.

Edit: this sounds kind of asshole-ish. Sorry for that, but please know what you are talking about before making claims.

Don't forget Paragon got 1st and 2nd kill....

Deleted

exactly lol, thats why im wondering WHY no other guild has killed him yet?

Deleted

some sort of engineering madness

Nice kingslayer bro. I take it from this you haven't done C'thun either.

Paragon was able to kill him with only 5% tho!
    That just goes to prove that more damage, health and healing isn't everything.

Deleted

Captain Obvious moment of today: So the fact that nobody else has downed him with the 10% buff tells me that the actual mechanics, as well as the enrage timer, require some sort of obscure strategy which paragon have figured out, and nobody else has yet.

You are all blind to not see Paragons strat. They used gnome mages as sacrifice to the Earth Godess wich granted them unimaginable powahs and lazor beamz able to cut trough Arthas's tick armor.
    Yo dawg i see you like trollin'. So we put trolls in your trolling posts so you can troll while you're getting troll'd with.

10+ Year Old Account

SIGH....
    C'thun was not hard, HE WAS IMPOSSIBLE! Big difference.
    Also Paragon killed him with what, 3 raid members alive? Tough fight is tough. Don't think they downed him this week.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohak
    You are all blind to not see Paragons strat. They used gnome mages as sacrifice to the Earth Godess wich granted them unimaginable powahs and lazor beamz able to cut trough Arthas's tick armor.
    Arthas haz no needs for thick armor nor door handlez...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier10101
    Yep, humans went around in those days casting balls of nature and stars at each other, and healing each other on the battlefield with thrown leaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by TheParafernalia
    SIGH....
    C'thun was not hard, HE WAS IMPOSSIBLE! Big difference.
    Also Paragon killed him with what, 3 raid members alive? Tough fight is tough. Don't think they downed him this week.
    they have killed him the first time with all members up according to the screenshot..

and they alrdy killed him again at wednessday

Doing Photoshop requests.

10+ Year Old Account

I knew about World first thing, had no idea that they'd down him right away this week though /shrug
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Jantimirlol
    they have killed him the first time with all members up according to the screenshot..

Wtf?

You mean the Screenshot guilds take after they rez everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Kélek
    Wtf?

You mean the Screenshot guilds take after they rez everyone?

no.. I'm not retarded

this one:
    http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/7792/dvui.jpg

Doing Photoshop requests.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Jantimirlol

no.. I'm not retarded

this one:
    http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/7792/dvui.jpg
    LOL.
    I'm guessing you've never done LK have you?