Thread: uld XT 3manned

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: uld XT 3manned

Quote Originally Posted by shadobeast13
    if its being 2 manned, which is what i was talking about, then the only real course of action is to have a hunter pet, as someone stated before, tank the boss, with a healer along side them. The hunter's pet would contribute to the DPS of the hunter, which figured into my calculations.
    Or you could just bring a prot paladin or blood dk, both of which could easily self heal the damage.

Then your dps would need to be able to heal through quakes and bombs sufficiently aka pretty much only a s.priest or maybe another paladin / dk.

Deleted

can I ask why?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    Or you could just bring a prot paladin or blood dk, both of which could easily self heal the damage.
    http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=62776

i somehow dont believe that someone could self heal through THAT and the normal hits as well, without help from the other party member, who would have to drastically lower their DPS, meaning that it would be much harder to beat.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

That is probably the single most boring thing I have seen in ages. Even silent movies had sound.

Oh and grats on 3 manning a 10 man encounter with 25 man gear from the current tier, awesome achievement, it really deserved a post on MMO-Champ.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    You are underestimating the difference that gear will make, not counting heroic lich king weapons the best gear in the game is 77 item levels above the gear that 10 man ulduar was designed to be done in. You probably wouldn't even need 277 gear for it though.
    i know what u mean,but prove it then.... but there will be alot of problems that they need to go over. do it if u are sure that it can be done

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by shadobeast13
    somehow im skeptical that a single dps can take down XT before the timer, when you consider adds as well..

so i guess: Vids or it cant happen

EDIT: 5 mil health on 10 man... 10 minute enrage... approximately 8,333.35 DPS is needed to kill him in that time. taking adds into consideration, you'd probably need 9,000+ single target DPS to accomplish this. Its possible, but the main question is: do you and the healer have the mana nessisary to keep up maximum DPS/heals throughout the fight?
    remember that a tank does about 2k then we have a guy who is DPSing and throwing in some ocasional heals
    Insert Signiture here.

Quote Originally Posted by beatmount
    so we were bored and 3 manned XT :x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFJl04cxwEU

lulz with music now
    the new music made my day. it's actually a pretty good video now lol. must've been pretty hard dealing with all the adds as melee

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

It makes me sad seeing how easy this encounter has been. I remember back in april last year when it cam out. It was a pain to kill him before the nerfs, but we did get him the first day, and now everyone can kill him with closed eyes...

watching the vid is like watching paint dry....

oh, and 3 manning 10 man content in 25man icc gear....it's been done....but grats on your pve accomplishment...

What are the names of the tracks?

Quote Originally Posted by Leex
    It makes me sad seeing how easy this encounter has been. I remember back in april last year when it cam out. It was a pain to kill him before the nerfs, but we did get him the first day, and now everyone can kill him with closed eyes...
    Isn't that the same with more or less every boss in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by anyaka21
    watching the vid is like watching paint dry....

oh, and 3 manning 10 man content in 25man icc gear....it's been done....but grats on your pve accomplishment...
    One has to wonder: If you don't consider PvE to be worthwhile, why are you reading the Raids & Dungeons forum?