BG = Botting Grounds

I've been BG'ing (well over 12 hours now)

however, in almost every BG i've noticed atleast 1 bot ...

and in a BG recently, over 6 of the Horde were bots O.o (prolly cause it's like 4 am server, and they think they're clever).

Do you guys notice a MASSIVE increase in botting within the last 1 month ?

Re: BG = Botting Grounds

I;ve not noticed more botters, but I have seen a rise in people multiboxing.
    Its somewhat terrifying to see, but very interesting, and a lot of the time, the lead player is willing to have a chat about it, from my experience.

Theres nothing more impressive then 5 warlocks all SoCing one person in balindas room, before they explode, wiping out a couple more around them!

Bots are probably farming honor to sell epic gems, and get the free wrathful gear for cataclysm ofc.

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

Though from what you say about 5 warlocks soc'ing one person, that sounds more like a multiboxer than a botter.
    One person operating several characters at once.

A bot is where a character will proceed to do something without any interaction required by the player.
    5 warlocks on one person is a specific choice, and not something that 5 independant bots would make on their own since bots tend to be from seperate people.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd
    Though from what you say about 5 warlocks soc'ing one person, that sounds more like a multiboxer than a botter.

A bot is where a character will proceed to do something without any interaction required by the player.
    5 warlocks on one person is a specific choice, and not something that 5 independant bots would make on their own since bots tend to be from seperate people.
    what?.... who the heck are you talking to

Not seen any bots so I know on low levels, just started a fresh horde in kazzak.

What is the honor cap now btw? O.o

10+ Year Old Account

I havn't seen a bot in a bg ...or at least i dont think i have...i suck at pvp so i just run fro anyone thats name is red 0o

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd

Read his post again, he didn't say that he think it's multi botters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirimasen
    I;ve not noticed more botters, but I have seen a rise in people multiboxing.
    Its somewhat terrifying to see, but very interesting, and a lot of the time, the lead player is willing to have a chat about it, from my experience.

Theres nothing more impressive then 5 warlocks all SoCing one person in balindas room, before they explode, wiping out a couple more around them!

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef
    I havn't seen a bot in a bg ...or at least i dont think i have...i suck at pvp so i just run fro anyone thats name is red 0o
    they will become clear when you see them ... they run around aimlessly, they mount when they get a certain distance from you, if you get too close, they start running at you , if you walk away, they then run off and mount.

I've only seen 1 Gnome Mage at WSG botting.
    He spawns, mounts up, runs next to Horde GY and stays there until someone kills him. Repeat yo.
    Hi

I've seen ATLEAST 1 to 4 alliance bots in each bg i have been in...

There's a really cheesy bot that goes around autofollowing people. That one's the worst.

At lest the other bots out there ATTACK things.

Had a paladin in mine the other day, I was camping our flag room and there was an afk warrior and he went right for him and then I put on thorns and healed the afk and the pally never noticed. He'd bubble at 30% like clockwork. Looked like a botting mage in the same one, but I didn't encounter him long enough to confirm.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Dragall
    There's a really cheesy bot that goes around autofollowing people. That one's the worst.

At lest the other bots out there ATTACK things.

No, the stupidest must be the auto attacking one (or atleast I thought it was a bot) because when I did WSG yesterday a warlock ran up to me and started meele me :X Either Extremly stupid player or extremly stupid bot.

Quote Originally Posted by Swarlêy,

No, the stupidest must be the auto attacking one (or atleast I thought it was a bot) because when I did WSG yesterday a warlock ran up to me and started meele me :X Either Extremly stupid player or extremly stupid bot.
    No, that would be an amazing bot. You know if you get reported as AFK you get like a minute to enter PvP combat or you'll get Deserter.

EDIT: To Clarify. You get a debuff and when it runs out, you'll get kicked out. If you enter PvP combat, it dissapears and you'll still be insinde the BG.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-...ooded-by-bots/

there are bots in every single battleground, they are fairly smart these days and use basic abilitys like charge->rend->mortal strike. Most of the people probably don't even notice them as bots and think they're just bad players.