What spec to level for a warrior/shaman duo?

My girlfriend is going to level as a warrior and i will be leveling as a shaman.
    I have all the heirlooms for both elemental and enhance.

I know some things will be different in a duo since sheilds wont proc so much. So less damage from lightning sheilds (enh) and less mana from water sheilds (ele).

Also we plan on questing.

So what spec and glyphs would you recommend? Note that i don't mind respeccing and plan on getting dual spec. E.g. i can go ele til x lvl and respec enh or whatever. I plan on going enh at least after i have SS and dual weild.

Re: What spec to level for a warrior/shaman duo?

I would imagine Elemental would be best so the warrior can tank stuff and you have decent healing.

Enhancement is and always will be the fastest leveling spec. Period.

If you want to always play as duo, I'd say prot + resto. Prot damage is good enough for questing nowadays, and you can easily do group quests, and get into dungeons.

Prot/resto if you like it, otherwise id say ele to 40, enh to 60, ele to 70, enh to 80, worked well for me

If you level prot/resto from the beginning i think it might get boring after a while, go arms/enh to kill stuff together then once you get enough money buy dual spec for prot/resto so you can get into dungeons easy and do hard quests.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Demoneq
    If you want to always play as duo, I'd say prot + resto. Prot damage is good enough for questing nowadays, and you can easily do group quests, and get into dungeons.
    If they plan on leveling up by questing (which is faster than doing dungeons), I'd say they should go Arms + Enh. You dont even need a healer for most group quests (i't possible to solo pretty much all the 2-man and 3-man quest in green / blue gear), and there aren't many of them anyway.

Arms and Enh can both move around pretty fast (charge, intecept, ghost wolf), they bring a lot of buffs to make each other better and they both never run out of rage / mana.

I'd go arms, and enh like they said. Enhance can pocket heal if need be, and arms can take a hell of a pounding while leveling.

if we went arms/enh should i go ele til i can get improved ghost wolf because of charge?

you can have imp ghost wolf before you even get ghost wolf, unless ghost wolf was moved

all enh from the begining

Quote Originally Posted by alhanna1
    if we went arms/enh should i go ele til i can get improved ghost wolf because of charge?
    Val'anyr Completed: July 9
    Mimiron's Head
    Comablack @ magtheridon

When I leveled my shaman (not too long ago), the general consensus was Elemental 1-40 and then Enhancement and Elemental were about equal speed after level 40 (dual wield talent).

I'd would go Ele/Arms and have the warrior pretty much just running around gathering all the mobs while you can just sit there and turret them all down. As Ele you could also heal pretty easily in dungeons with the BOA gear and you'll never be OOM with water shield, mana spring, and the two spell power trinkets. It's also nice to have pretty strong heals out in the wild since Warriors can get overwhelmed pretty quickly if they aren't careful while leveling.
    Started a blog about underground/upcoming artists: http://newraphiphop.blogspot.com/ Check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Tulduru
    Enhancement is and always will be the fastest leveling spec. Period.
    With the dungeon finder now, Resto is definitely the fastest way to level, especially if you're running with a warrior who can tank instances. Enhance is the best leveling spec if you're questing.