Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Will you farm for Polymorph:Rabbit?

Quote Originally Posted by goodzumber
    how often do you guys even use polymorph? i have just lvled 1-75 and i cant remember using it even 1 time
    Not much in this expansion, hopefully more in Cata we will see the return of CC
    Alganon: Catastrophe
    -Face the Deathbreath

Quote Originally Posted by Crysthalica
    Got it last year, along with all the other achievements. Feels so good not having to do the world events achievements this year
    Your sig makes me weep tears of joy. <3

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by rated
    Yeah man, everyone who spent a year grinding this achievement totally didnt earn it.
    A year grinding it? Who are you kidding?

Yes, you have to wait for the proper time to do the achievements, but in the end you only spent around 10-20 hours of pathetically easy achievements.

Black proto took skill. Plagued proto took skill. Iron-bound proto took skill. Rusted proto took skill. The two latter are common because they weren't removed after the new content patch.

Violet proto wasn't added to players who shown they put a lot of effort in getting it. It's there like everything else they do, to cater for "bads".
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.

People that run with me will have to be satisfied with the sheep....

snooze fest
    http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z49/rchmarkert_2007/Signatures/cpt.jpg

Yeah farmed for it cause i forgot to do it last year
    Now I'm only missing the pig^^

Quote Originally Posted by Valanna
    A year grinding it? Who are you kidding?

Yes, you have to wait for the proper time to do the achievements, but in the end you only spent around 10-20 hours of pathetically easy achievements.

Black proto took skill. Plagued proto took skill. Iron-bound proto took skill. Rusted proto took skill. The two latter are common because they weren't removed after the new content patch.

Violet proto wasn't added to players who shown they put a lot of effort in getting it. It's there like everything else they do, to cater for "bads".
    The violet Proto is the ugliest by far, so its not a big deal really. And 310 speed really isn't either unless your a druid herber. Before you look at my achievments and think I have no clue here is my last main.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...eam&cn=Cyloria
    and my mage is 3 achievments from the 10 man ICC and if if things go as planned ill have it tomorrow.

This work of art was made by Paz.

Back on topic. I farmed for it last year. I have all the Poly's got the turtle when ZG was progresion and still love the turtle most.

This work of art was made by Paz.

Deleted

yes, 30 min, quite long ones. but i love to see the rabbit jump around on Lady Deathwhisper (:

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus
    So you think completing some scripted raid is any more difficult than a years worth of time involved for completing achievements? Some of which are a royal pain in the ass.
    Harder? Yes.

Time =/= difficult.

I love the Noblegarden event actually, the egg hunt is so much more fun than running around talking to NPCs all day, especially with the chance of dropping other stuff than just the chocolate.

On-topic, sadly I won't be getting a new mage 'till Cataclysm... will just have to hope they keep it in for that point!

Not really much of a farm to get those eggs. You can even split it up over five days and do the daily for some extra cash.

Having missed noblegarden every time before I have to say though the areas are a bit tiny for it to feel like a real hunt. Though they used some clever spots to hide those eggs.

Yea, but it wasn't really farming, running around for an hour while waiting for my frost random wasn't that painful.

Wait, are you telling me people still don't have it?

Made a Mage Draenei last year and got it then at level 6 ;D she's now all grown up and has converted to the Gnomish Army and is stabled at level 70 <3

Farmed it in Bloodhoof village, took about half an hour.

Farmed for it on my 16 mage, but I must ask, if you can keep the basket even after getting the first 10 eggs, why turn in the quest? I got my 100 eggs with a basket, bought the tome then abandoned the quest.
    For the Forsaken and Glory to the Banshee Queen!

Quote Originally Posted by Azure
    Farmed for it on my 16 mage, but I must ask, if you can keep the basket even after getting the first 10 eggs, why turn in the quest? I got my 100 eggs with a basket, bought the tome then abandoned the quest.
    You get another basket that allows you to continue to pick up the eggs or something. I have a permanent basket from last year but I don't exactly remember how the event works.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure
    The quest reward basket is permanent while the quest item one evaporates after Noblegarden ends, IIRC. Eggs are so easy to farm anyway, I don't see why not. But I'm always a bit huge on the world event items.