Thread: Two Grid Setups

Two Grid Setups

Long story short, I have the setup on my shaman perfect. i know my keybinds/mouseovers etc perfectly. and i don't want to change it at all. but i've recently taken my druid resto and i want to use the Grid setup a druid in my guild has uploaded on that toon. but i don't want to have to change anything on my shamans grid setup.

just wondering if it's possible to have one whole 'grid' for one toon and another for the other? if so, how do i go about doing it succesfully without messing up my shamans?

thanks.

Re: Two Grid Setups

Quote Originally Posted by Dreizehn
    Long story short, I have the setup on my shaman perfect. i know my keybinds/mouseovers etc perfectly. and i don't want to change it at all. but i've recently taken my druid resto and i want to use the Grid setup a druid in my guild has uploaded on that toon. but i don't want to have to change anything on my shamans grid setup.

just wondering if it's possible to have one whole 'grid' for one toon and another for the other? if so, how do i go about doing it succesfully without messing up my shamans?

thanks.
    Use profile tab in "/grid config"

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."