Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: hunters, what do you love about your class?

We're unique, and awesome.
    - Mail armor.
    - Physical ranged damage dealer.
    - Pet's with their own talent trees.
    - Unique weapon.

Plus there's just something about standing +/- 40 yards away, seeing a giant enemy creature in front of you and your character small in the foreground loading and shooting arrows at it.
    What is worth fighting for?

Misdirection. I love Misdirecting every trash pull to people i dont like instead of the tank. its hilarious. All specs are really fun. but MD'ing to clothies that are being annoying in vent = hilarious.

ive been playin a hunter for 4 years and i pretty much like everything about them, they are just fun to play, and comming into raids with people whining about anohter huntard then topping dps meters and doing like 50% of the damage it makes me lol a little :P
    Its a crazy world out there, luckily i rarely see, expierience or go out into it cause ive got my own world.....of warcraft

Disengage - Once mastered, you will never die from those stupid elemental shaman and balance druid knockbacks in EotS and AB again
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerikaya View Post
    There's more bosses after Saurfang?

Quote Originally Posted by Nudi View Post
    I got 99 problems, but a totem ain't one.
    Word.

10+ Year Old Account

Many awesome tools for kiting.

Feign Death to drop targets in PvP and avoid repairs in PvE.

Low hit cap.

Disengage is really fun and incredibly useful both in PvP and PvE.

Not having to worry as much for huge weapon competition.

Rotations that are both hard enough to be fun yet not overly challenging.

Two viable raid specs.

Kill shot. Big numbers are fun.

Pets with a wide range of utility, from being able to fill valuable debuffs like Sunder Armor and Faerie Fire to the odd boss fight utility like 40% extra Splash Healing from paladins on Valithria and keeping a Kinetic bomb up in the air without having to do anything on Blood Prince Council.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Deleted

Misdirecting people ingame if they won't STFU on Ventrilo.

Having Pets
    I played a Summoning Necromancer most of the time in D2..so when I started playing WoW, I was looking into the pet classes..I almost went lock but when my friend told me that hunters could tame just any beast they saw, I immediately chose hunter.
    Ideally, I'd love for EVERY beast type creature in the game to be tamable..aside from ones that obviously wouldn't work very well (thrasher, shark, or frenzy fish) I still like how many different pets are available...Now they just need to give us more stable slots....again.
    5 just isn't enough for me
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Alas, sweet prince! You hath received thine own ass handed to ye.

A lot of stuff has been said. So I'm not gonna repeat of bunch of it. However, I don't think anyone has mention flare. You gotta love it, no? I mean the number of time I have literally ruined a rogue's life with flare is astounding. It's probably one of the best pvp skills ever.

Disengage - Most win ability in the entire world
    Wreckér
    BM Hunter Guide at Warcraft Academy

10+ Year Old Account

No more mana in Cataclysm.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Disengage and Feign Death to a lesser extent.

I love being ranged without being a caster, being able switch targets with no ramp up time or lack of a nuke (My old main was a Spriest) is just so awesome. Having a pet is Alright too, except when I forget to mend him and he gets mad.
    My Blog: http://wowklirix.blogspot.com/
    Twitter! : http://twitter.com/wowklirix

I would have to say the huge amount of different pet types you can tame. Too bad the most unique part of the Hunter Class is wasted on Min / Maxers who would get a wolf for 15 extra DPS instead of a pet they enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni
    I would have to say the huge amount of different pet types you can tame. Too bad the most unique part of the Hunter Class is wasted on Min / Maxers who would get a wolf for 15 extra DPS instead of a pet they enjoy.
    It's funny. Almost as soon as I was the available level, I nabbed one of the crazy demonic Zul'drak wolves way back in 3.0. I didn't even realize they were 'the best dps.' In fact, at the time, I think cats or raptors technically were... never changed my beloved wolf, though he did get one name change.

Feign Death, Explosive Shot and Exotic Pets.

Devilsaur - WIN

Just the feeling of being a hunter is what I love.
    FC: 3497-1179-1801 // Gamboa
    Friend Safari - Ice: Spheal, Bergmite, ?

I used to love Md'ing people in raids who are annoying but now since rogues can do it too, it is not as fun anymore. it has lost its uniqueness

oh and the 51 talent point being named after the tree itself FTW