Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Sub or mutilate?

Feral

Deleted

Destruction

Remo is going to come flame you for saying Mutilate. Run away!

P.S Mutilate is.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...phiqt/advanced <Alpha> Alliance-Whisperwind

"I wish someday to retire to my own tidy little estate, with a bunch of pet dogs to keep me company."* ~Archmage Arugal, M.D.

combat

Mutilate )

Subtly is ( in my opinion ) the best. I don't Arena, so it is basically how useful it is in BG, which is great if you can pick off a low geared clothie.

Jeet kun do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenais
    Subtly is ( in my opinion ) the best. I don't Arena, so it is basically how useful it is in BG, which is great if you can pick off a low geared clothie.
    I like the way you think. Mutilate is better for 2s in arena, especially teamed with a disc priest, is the best single target spec for PvE and is fairly easy to learn. Sub is more fun in BGs, does well on high movement/heavy AoE fights in PvE, and harder to play for raids. Fun factor, Shadowstep wins hands down, but performance wise, Mutilate outweighs it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerboa
    I like the way you think. Mutilate is better for 2s in arena, especially teamed with a disc priest, is the best single target spec for PvE and is fairly easy to learn. Sub is more fun in BGs, does well on high movement/heavy AoE fights in PvE, and harder to play for raids. Fun factor, Shadowstep wins hands down, but performance wise, Mutilate outweighs it.
    I threw up at the sight of you merely suggesting that anyone would spec Subtlety for PvE. That is all.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...phiqt/advanced <Alpha> Alliance-Whisperwind

"I wish someday to retire to my own tidy little estate, with a bunch of pet dogs to keep me company."* ~Archmage Arugal, M.D.

muti, or you must be really pro at playing sub (sub in 2v2 doesn't work well either tho)

Quote Originally Posted by Aphileon
    I threw up at the sight of you merely suggesting that anyone would spec Subtlety for PvE. That is all.
    Really? It's better than mutilate for; Blood Princes heroic, Valithria Dreamwalker heroic, Gunship Heroic, and Sindragosa heroic.

Holy is the best Rogue spec. It's insanely OP, I'm surprised they haven't nerfed it yet. I was getting like 15k DPS single-target unbuffed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

10+ Year Old Account

hemolate

Quote Originally Posted by Aphileon
    Remo is going to come flame you for saying Mutilate. Run away!

P.S Mutilate is.
    It's whatever you want to call it but if you want to have fun, go sub.