Thread: Warlock Blogs

Warlock Blogs

Hey guys,
    What are some good warlock blogs that u guys read up on?? I would like to start reading them too and know what the best warlocks are thinking

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Warlock Blogs

The best warlocks are meeting in secret, talking about how to take over the world and how to keep mages away from our loot. That's when they're not in bg's/arenas/world pvp killing everything with a red bar above the head. Warlocks don't write blogs...
    That's mages and paladins you're talking about! Get your facts straight!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Warlocks are hard.

I've been thinking of starting a blog purely to bitch and moan about how Life Tap now takes a lot less health so it's harder to kill yourself now. ???

10+ Year Old Account

What would a warlock blog look like...
    "Ok, so today i thought i'd write about..Oh crap! A rogue with pvp on, brb!
    Ok, where was i? Oh, right... Today i...Ah shit! Random BG poped up, brb!
    Ok, sorted, now blogging... Today i... Nevermind, my disc priest just came online, arena time, brb"
    I don't see it getting anywhere actually! :
    Warlocks are hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravemstr
    The best warlocks are meeting in secret, talking about how to take over the world and how to keep mages away from our loot. That's when they're not in bg's/arenas/world pvp killing everything with a red bar above the head. Warlocks don't write blogs...
    That's mages and paladins you're talking about! Get your facts straight!
    Gotta admit, I respect your style... and the picture is suitable too. You've covered all the important points so, yeah... Good job sir, good job

lmao u guys...c'mon...there's gotta be one where some of the top warlocks in teh world write one??
    ...and stop trolling, it's only funny when you troll on somebody's thread, not when other's are trolling ur thread.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonshardz
    Gotta admit, I respect your style... and the picture is suitable too. You've covered all the important points so, yeah... Good job sir, good job
    /bow

Quote Originally Posted by Blackpowder
    ...and stop trolling,
    But i wasn't trolling. All warlocks know/care about is how to kill raid bosses and how to stand up straight in pvp nerf after nerf(and still pwn everybody). You'll find that the best warlock blog is this one you're reading. On these very pages you'll find the best warlocks trying to do just that. Being the best warlocks that they can! Open your eyes and read between the trolls! If i offended you i apollogise, please feel free to report me/delete the posts!
    Warlocks are hard.

Most classes who had a good blog site have turned into forums themselves because well... honestly, blogs suck. Then again so do most of the forums they turn into. I mean come on Tankspot.com? Originally a Warrior blog. Maintankadin? Some thing. ShadowPriest.com? Yep. BigRedKitty? Well no, he went emo because he was a gaming addict and his wife left him... so... yeah.

Forums > Blogs. Good blogs become forums through evomulation (possible evolution too [no that's not a real word]).