Poll: If a hypothetical war were to break out between all the races who would win (no alliances between an

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Theoretical Race War

This is theoretical remember there are no alliances between any of the races.

We assume that neutral factions join their respective races

We also assume there is no more all ending threat during this war.

Also give a reason for your vote if you can.

Re: Theoretical Race War

None. They'd all get killed by the next major threat to Azeroth's well-being due to being too factioned and constant infighting that would make the grunting contest between the Alliance and Horde look like a polite debate.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Tauren: Squish the gnomes and dwarves, hole up in TB and Thunderstorm/Tree-trunk-ram people off the elevator.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagu
    Tauren: Squish the gnomes and dwarves, hole up in TB and Thunderstorm/Tree-trunk-ram people off the elevator.
    Or the other races use the magic of flight.

orc, took the entire alliance to stop them when they were all but alone in WC2. Also orcs are the only truely warrior race on that list, with the obvious exception of trolls and forsaken, giving them a huge advantage right there.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkmv2eAESfM
    All I gotta say.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    So you say that Blizzard *did* promise player housing?
    By all means, show me a post to back this up. Go ahead, proof me wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    You don´t like getting people with new gear don´t pug simple as that - and don´t gripe about it afterwards then your the retard.

If there were also no 'common enemy', though I'm a Horde fanboy, I'd say Night Elves.

Undead are being too pressed by Humans and the BE's are too close which they couldn't expand too much because they still have some trolls, Scourge, and the Undead pursuing.

Humans would honestly have alot of rooms But I feel they'd have to deal with the Orc's southern towns and the Dwarves too much, the sandwhich wouldn't work out.

The Dwarves at the same being sand-whiched by Humans and Gnomes but to be honest, since as it stands Gnomes don't even have their own city, they're not that strong.

Orc's having to deal with Trolls and Tauren. Trolls in the same situation with the Gnomes (not including the other 2 troll tribes with the horde). Tauren wouldn't becauseGetting out of Mulgore would be alittle more difficult. NE+Goblins in STM and minues camp T, Orc's own the Barrens.

Worgen wouldn't really get too far w/o NE help and also may end up having to fight humans in this case.

On the goblin side, the Horde ones atleast, I'm assuming that horde (orcs) really help out the goblins so just gonna say they wouldn't've lasted very long w/o the orcs.

Reason I think Night Elves would last is because the NE have been fighting the orc's somewhat opening for the past 4 years and they have been at a somewhat stailmate. You could say, "well in Cata Horde takes over much of the NE bases". well thats because the Horde wasn't being attacked from all directions and within.

I believe the Nightelves would still be able to hold off the orcs and the some Tauren and since the Nightelves own the dock's around the Draenei they couldn't really go anywhere. so Holding the orcs off the Nightelves would easily be able to pick off the Draenei and the goblins then just powerhouse to the south.
    They don't really have any Eastern Kingdom settlements to worry about so working full on kalimdor while everyone just kill's themselves... yeah.
    If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?

This thread was already done.

Humans won with the most votes by a fairly large margin, with Orcs and Forsaken making up the majority of the rest.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Quote Originally Posted by Hammatimme
    orc, took the entire alliance to stop them when they were all but alone in WC2. Also orcs are the only truely warrior race on that list, with the obvious exception of trolls and forsaken, giving them a huge advantage right there.
    Wrong. They also had Goblins, Trolls, Ogres, and Dragons along with the orcs.

I picked goblin, although I think the numbers are a bit skewed because it's your first choice. I picked them because not only are they constantly performing economic warfare in WoW, but also because they make HUGE crazy and ridiculous weapons/machines. Plus they seem to have a kamikaze attitude when it comes to using them. So, some sort of Goblin Nuclear Winter... and they're already warped green so they'd probably won't be affected much by the radiation.

I was compelled to choose Orcs just because of how much of a bloodthirsty warlord race they are (kind of a spartan lifestyle, *enter Gerrard Butler quote/face*. I was also compelled to pick Undead because raising undead armies free of the Lich Kings grasp just became a bit easier, and there's pretty much unlimited resources, especially during a war.

Just wanted to link this, as it's the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHCQA1EJiC0

No, the skit is not -really- racist, if you're not familiar with WKUK. Just thought it might entertain a few of you.

Anyone seen the Wrathgate cinematic?

The Forsaken beat the Lich King.

They didn't KILL him, but they beat him. With catapults. Everyone else is screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Yosheh27
    Or the other races use the magic of flight.
    WHOA! When did they get that?

Id say the Forsaken, They dont bleed as they have no blood, an arm or a head getting ripped of can be re attached by a necromancer and there plagues can create more Forsaken. And not to mention the abominations you can create from the corpses that remain on a battlefield
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiggity
    Tanks and healers are like women, they subsist on compliments and praise.

Goblins for me, simply because they have the largest population, the most powerful weapons, the best economy. An RPG developer remarked that goblins breed like rabbits so most likely with every goblin you kill 3 more take its place.

It was between Gnome and Undead, and I picked Gnomes. Why? They have the technology, they could create nukes and destroy Stormwind and Ironforge simultaneously. As well as any other major city, then all they would need to do is unleash a bunch of robots to kill everyone else off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangz
    GoD isn't so great for unholy
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    i dont understamd ???

Quote Originally Posted by Tombstone
    It was between Gnome and Undead, and I picked Gnomes. Why? They have the technology, they could create nukes and destroy Stormwind and Ironforge simultaneously. As well as any other major city, then all they would need to do is unleash a bunch of robots to kill everyone else off.
    Sorry, nukes?

Being able to make clockwork steampunk rocket cars =/= splitting the atom.

Goblins by far. I'm sure they would build a nuclear weapon of some kind.

If not them, I would say the tauren. Just the fact that they can wield trees as weapons makes a strong army.

Lol whats with you guy's and nukes?

Quote Originally Posted by Athael
    Anyone seen the Wrathgate cinematic?

The Forsaken beat the Lich King.

They didn't KILL him, but they beat him. With catapults. Everyone else is screwed.
    Those weren't the Forsaken, those were Undead aligned with the Burning Legion at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Badge
    Id say the Forsaken, They dont bleed as they have no blood, an arm getting ripped of can be re attached by a necromancer and there plagues can create more Forsaken

I'll explain this early. Forsaken do have Blood. An arm getting ripped off would have to be reattached...and they can die just like anyone else.

You can't create more Forsaken. Period. More of them can awaken, but that's it. Killing someone and raising them would make them no better than the Lich King, and would likely have worse results. They would likely begin start breaking free of necromancer control, creating a smaller sub-Forsaken faction they would have to contend with. They simply don't have the strength of mind nor willpower to maintain a hold on them all. They would also be little more than mindless meat-shields while under their control, easily being dispatched by Paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by Tombstone
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryker
    Goblins for me, simply because they have the largest population, the most powerful weapons, the best economy. An RPG developer remarked that goblins breed like rabbits so most likely with every goblin you kill 3 more take its place.
    You're both drastically over-estimating the use of technology. There aren't "nukes", Goblins still have to grow up and be trained, and their feud with the Gnomes would likely weaken them both.

Quote Originally Posted by Togarox
    Goblins by far. I'm sure they would build a nuclear weapon of some kind.

If not them, I would say the tauren. Just the fact that they can wield trees as weapons makes a strong army.
    There. Are. No. Nukes.

There's a jump between a shoddy space ship and some crappy flying machines to nuclear weaponry...
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Quote Originally Posted by IplayHorde
    Lol whats with you guy's and nukes?
    nukes r kewl dood
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangz
    GoD isn't so great for unholy
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    i dont understamd ???