Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What's the worst reason u got kicked from guild?

The worst reasons is cause i refused to do heroics .... Do not even ask

Cause i said "Jesus this is a wipe" ....

What's YOURS worst reason

10+ Year Old Account

Re: What's the worst reason u got kicked from guild?

Wells, i was an officer in a guild id been with for about 5 or 6 months yeah. They decide they are going to go raid 25 ICC. Now, let me just say this guild is really. fucking. bad. like youd be better off pugging it. Me and my two IRL friends (also in the guild) decided to say 'fuck that' and go have fun in kara for a bit. So whilst we were quite litterally have a fuckload of fun in kara (something about that night seemed really entertaining) all three of us suddenly got kicked. Me, being an officer, quickly logged into the vent and deleted all the vent channels, causing two raids and a casual channel to suddenly be mearged, obviously causing wipes all round. I then proceeded to ban all people from the server who could either ban me or fix the vent.

Was a good night, I look upon it fondly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Xothic
    Was a good night, I look upon it fondly.
    I'll get a ban for this, hopefully only temporary, but this deserves to be said:

You sir, are an idiot.
    Ardoric Sollis Ardodeath. Proud pet collector

Ardoric <Undergeared> Raiding in blues 'cause gear is overrated (8/12 ICC 10 | 3/4 RS 10)

Quote Originally Posted by ardoRic
    You argue that you need gear to compensate stupidity, I argue that you shouldn't take stupid to your raids.

"too happy".

I think that was refering to me talking too much during serious business.

Got kicked from a guild for talking about Pokemon.
    Fun times.
    ;D

Got kicked from my first guild at around level 60 in TBC, for not wanting to help an officer kill a random L52 elite rare halfway across the world.

Get kicked from my current guild a lot, but doesn't really count because it's just for lulz.

10+ Year Old Account

I'll get a ban for this, hopefully only temporary, but this deserves to be said:

You sir, are an idiot.
    Thats a bit harsh, so i didnt want to go wipe for 2 hours on the first four trash bosses in ICC, no biggie.
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

I have never been kicked from a guild which is really surprising. Apparently officers and GMs like me but everyone else tends to avoid me. It's really werid. o.O

But I've seen someone get kicked from a guild because they didn't have a high enough Gearscore.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Wells, i was an officer in a guild id been with for about 5 or 6 months yeah. They decide they are going to go raid 25 ICC. Now, let me just say this guild is really. fucking. bad. like youd be better off pugging it. Me and my two IRL friends (also in the guild) decided to say 'fuck that' and go have fun in kara for a bit. So whilst we were quite litterally have a fuckload of fun in kara (something about that night seemed really entertaining) all three of us suddenly got kicked.
    That indeed sounds like a bad reason to be kicked.
    Me, being an officer, quickly logged into the vent and deleted all the vent channels, causing two raids and a casual channel to suddenly be mearged, obviously causing wipes all round. I then proceeded to ban all people from the server who could either ban me or fix the vent.
    If this is how you always respond to things, the previous kick is even weirder...
    You should have been kicked way earlier.

Me, I get kicked at least twice a week from my current guild
    I like to mess with our officers and they like to kick me as a reponse
    Too bad guild kicks aren't a statistic or I'd have something to shine in lmao

I've only been kicked once from a guild, it was my first guild since i joined WoW and it went on for a long time (i was a founder, this was my old server b4 the hack) then one day some random officer accused me of ninjaing several items from a pug and the guild leader didn't like that, and after about a hour of arguing i just gave up and knew he wasn't going to shut up and so i just yelled some more and got kicked

Thats a bit harsh, so i didnt want to go wipe for 2 hours on the first four trash bosses in ICC, no biggie.
    Actually, the part where you define yourself as an idiot is more when you take pleasure in ruining their vent out of spite.

Ardoric <Undergeared> Raiding in blues 'cause gear is overrated (8/12 ICC 10 | 3/4 RS 10)

You argue that you need gear to compensate stupidity, I argue that you shouldn't take stupid to your raids.

10+ Year Old Account

@Twinkeltoe
    Carpe Diem my man, I saw a small window of opportunity to have a laugh and took it.

@ardoRic
    Being spiteful=/=being an idiot.

@Secksee Phocks
    I hear the only thing that guilds are for is raiding.
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

15+ Year Old Account

GM had had a bad day, and I was the first gnome he found D:

Quote Originally Posted by Toskorae
    GM had had a bad day, and I was the first gnome he found D:
    As a fellow gnome I know how it feels... I hate when that happens

i got gkicked because i went out into the real world to go see a movie with some friends instead of raiding

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Baubles
    i got gkicked because i went out into the real world to go see a movie with some friends instead of raiding
    This. Guilds who cant recognise the fact their members MAY ACTUALLY HAVE FRIENDS AND OR A JOB OUTSIDE OF WOW may need to reconsider their stance on leading.
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

@ardoRic
    Being spiteful=/=being an idiot.
    Sorry, I stand corrected. You were a spiteful idiot with a moronic anti-social attitude.

I'll stop feeding you now.

The only time I've been kicked from a guild was during TBC because constantly jumping is apparently too distracting. Joined a better guild after that so it all worked out.

10+ Year Old Account

Sorry, I stand corrected. You were a spiteful idiot with a moronic anti-social attitude.

I'll stop feeding you now.
    I love how you assume I'm a troll just because I bring up points you cant properly argue without insulting me.

To actually make my point relevant to this thread, i notice that alot of Gleaders are very tempremental and kick people for stupid small mistakes that usually wernt their fault. It's sad and frustrating for both the individual involved and myself, but hey, its their guild to run how they see fit i spose.
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̡͌l

I got kicked out of an all female toon guild called "Women of WoW" for suggesting a mass naked dance party in SW.

Not sure if it was that or because I was a dude irl.