Aspect of the Dragonhawk cast animation

Anyone else noticed how AotDH doesn't have a unique cast animation? I think in Blizz's haste to implement it into the game they forwent adding a unique animation. Currently it's just the animations for Aspect of the Hawk and Aspect of the Monkey overlapping (Aspect of the Monkeyhawk ftw).

I'm considering posting about it on the official forums, but I doubt it's gone unnoticed by the Devs.

Here's a screenshot for those who can't see for them self right now, or simply don't play a hunter (or don't have one high enough to have AotDH).

http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/i.../WoW/AotDH.jpg

Re: Aspect of the Dragonhawk cast animation

look at the pretty bird

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Hmmm.. it isn't really a game-changing thing, so it probably will get stealth-fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

I can see another reason for it, visual recognition. Good chance they did make a 'dragonhawk' version, but found it not recognizable enough and that this simply works better.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

10+ Year Old Account

ok.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.