Horde Battlegroup help

so i am coming back to wow after a 5 month hiatus. I was wonting to get into some BG PVP and WPVP but i don't really know the best PVP battlegroups for the horde. can someone please help me
    if someone answers this thank you in advance

Re: Horde Battlegroup help

Take this to your battlegroup forum. MMO-C cannot help you here unless some genius of all BG's comes into this thread. The battle groups fluctuate. For instance in my BG, in TBC, We lost 95% of the time, everything but AV, (Alliance) Now me and my Alliance brethren are tearing up everything but isle, with a good 60% win rate in the others. And almost 70% win rate in WSG. (Of course it's always random, for instance last night in WSG, myself, another Hpally, and a Dpriest were all guarding the flag carrier in our flag rom (That other Hpally) WE fended off 5+ DPSers, killing them over the course of like 3 minutes while healing through it all. Meanwhile our 7 other players could NOT at all manage to get their way into the enemies base. WE fended off 3 attacks with the 100% debuff. Yet our 7 people in the field (Because not a single one of them would help us in the flag room) could not manage to kill 1-4 players, and then make their way into the enemy flag room) /end rant

Hope, before the WSG rant, that I helped.
    http://www.youtube.com/ThinkingsHard Youtube for WoW PvP, Arenas, BG's, PvE, Starcraft II and possibly more!